Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harsh to blame Redknapp

Fans should stop moaning.

Players needed to be rested today. All of those rested are fighters, something which we badly missed today.

Most of the poor performances today were from players that Redknapp did not sign:
    Traore
    Onuha (fast but passing ability is dismal)
    Hoilett (the only saving grace was that he did not put SWP on the same pitch as Hoilett.

Play all those players in the same team and you are asking for trouble. They will make those around them nervous.
    Yes Redknapp has made some mistakes (Mutch was poor today) but his signings have generally been ok.

Our league position reflects how good we are. Yes we need to strengthen, but we don't want to spend lots of money.

Originally posted by conners View Post

Players needed to be rested today. All of those rested are fighters, something which we badly missed today.

Most of the poor performances today were from players that Redknapp did not sign:
    Traore
    Hoilett (the only saving grace was that he did not put SWP on the same pitch as Hoilett.

Play all those players in the same team and you are asking for trouble. They will make those around them nervous.
    Yes Redknapp has made some mistakes (Mutch was poor today) but his signings have generally been ok.

Our league position reflects how good we are. Yes we need to strengthen, but we don't want to spend lots of money.
    top post, if say Charlie had got injured and we had won hypothetically, most would be moaning about his injury and it's only the FA cup and why wasn't he rested.

Comment

sacking harry would be a big mistake

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        top post, if say Charlie had got injured and we had won hypothetically, most would be moaning about his injury and it's only the FA cup and why wasn't he rested.
        Did everybody come through without any knocks? That's a result in itself. The last three FA Cup games, I think an important member of the team has been injured.

Comment

I do blame the players
          But arry looks and sounds beaten ...by saying i can't go shouting at them is wrong.....that's exactly what some of them need to hear.

Comment

You know, I am actually done blaming Redknapp. A failing manager will rarely do the decent thing and walk because that means losing a shedload of wages/severance pay. Someone (but who, eh?) should sack him, it is the only way.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Traore

This is true, the heart of out team that has played well at home was not playing today. Only 4 out of the starting 11 against Swansea started today, so although we were completely shoite should not get too down about it.(I was there so have a right to be ####ed off)

Like others have mentioned would have been a lot more gutted if Charlie, Isla or Fer had got an injury today, so although hard to swallow right now could well be a blessing in disguise.

Do think Harry needs to go at the end of the season though for us to be able to move forward as we would like.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                I do blame the players
                But arry looks and sounds beaten ...by saying i can't go shouting at them is wrong.....that's exactly what some of them need to hear.
                I think and hope they will hear next week. He and the team responded well after our previous disaster at West Ham.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  I think and hope they will hear next week. He and the team responded well after our previous disaster at West Ham.
                  Hope so timmy......but to be honest there are some that just aren't ever going to be good enough.
                  That was lge 1 side who apparently haven't won weeks

Comment

They are better than Burton anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Hope so timmy......but to be honest there are some that just aren't ever going to be good enough.
                      That was lge 1 side who apparently haven't won weeks
                      Since they beat Southampton at St. Marys.

They obviously specialize in Cup matches. In the semi final of the Capital One cup and go to the semi final of the FA Cup last year.

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I am sick to death of losing cup games to lower league teams, but Redknapp took over a squad full of very bad characters, he got us immediate promotion ( would have been easier if had our main striker all season) and we sit fifth bottom at this point in the season.

We are batting above our weight. We are a small club.

The thing that has got us through this season has been the amazing home support. We must not get downhearted and lose that support. We are the twelfth man and will see the team to safety if we get behind them, not moan every time things don't go well.

Comment

We are a small club.
                          So are plenty of others. Ipswich aren't giants but they went to Sotton and took the game to a top 5 team, despite being in the hunt for promotion themselves. Some people have short memories: opting out of the cup did not help us when last relegated, and teams who do well in the cup are just a likely to see improved league form as fall through the floor.

Comment

Working...
                          X