Les Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Ferdinand

What the f**k does he do?......We're hearing there's nothing on the horizon re players incoming, we have no money....we got plenty of f**kin chiefs and no indians.

Honestly, what is his job? Imo you should have coaches & the board. That's it
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      Honestly, what is his job? Imo you should have coaches & the board. That's it
      Yeah agree qpr......look at the dosh we're paying out to "non combatants" so to speak. Mess

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        What the f**k does he do?......We're hearing there's nothing on the horizon re players incoming, we have no money....we got plenty of f**kin chiefs and no indians.
        spot on mate. i think his role is chief cheerleader. either that or he was an appointment to keep the fans sweet and on his and harrys side.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Joe Jordan, Kevin Bond, Glen Hoddle, Lesley Ferdinand.. the sum total of sweet FA in terms of improvement on the pitch. Freeloaders.

Comment

Think his job title is 'Head of Football Operations'..... Whatever the f**k that is
            "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hitman34;1363714]spot on mate. i think his role is chief cheerleader. either that or he was an appointment to keep the fans sweet and on his and harrys side.[/QUOTE]

wondering hits....I really wasn't bothered about the cup ...but this attitude from manager players and board has p*ssed me right off. My one hope was jan business to keep us up.
              If we are not signing anyone we may as well get a new manager in.

Comment

What can he do when the board are refusing to spend a penny? He's meant to be a link between the business side and playing side yet our business people aren't interested in doing any business!

Comment

Give him a playing contract
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

potential star striker seen wearing our away top while preforming karoke....

i will post picture up when i find it.

Comment

the one and only, frank sidebottom.............

Comment

oh dear how quickly people change their views......after Charlies hatrick, and before that as well when Charlie was knocking in the goals, the general consensus was that Les was obviously doing a great job with the strikers....now his job and role is being questioned!!!!! Fickle is the word!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          oh dear how quickly people change their views......after Charlies hatrick, and before that as well when Charlie was knocking in the goals, the general consensus was that Les was obviously doing a great job with the strikers....now his job and role is being questioned!!!!! Fickle is the word!
                          Also Charlie also said that Les was helping him. Charlie has gone quiet in the last few games, but I think this more because of the publicity he has been receiving after his hat trick. At least he didn't get injured today, which I am sure he was under instructions not to do.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            Also Charlie also said that Les was helping him. Charlie has gone quiet in the last few games, but I think this more because of the publicity he has been receiving after his hat trick. At least he didn't get injured today, which I am sure he was under instructions not to do.

Comment

Hoddles chauffeur

Comment

Working...
                              X