Soft Touch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Touch??

Listening to this on Radio Sheffield, commentator saying we are a soft touch, going in for challenges like pus.sies (not his words). This is quite embarracing tbf.

Just waiting now for the uber positive brigade to defend this shambles.

Uber positive brigade. Hilarious.
    Apparently you have to be one of them or a doom monger. Nothing imbetween.

Comment

Nothing new is it? I can count on one hand the players in our squad who get stuck in.

Comment

I heard that comment too. Doesn't actually surprise me and is just indicative of fact that team at no point wanted to win this match. Baffles me why anyone expected anything else?

Comment

Tbh I said to a mate of mine we would lose could have bet on it, but I would'nt due to loyalty

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            Uber positive brigade. Hilarious.
            Apparently you have to be one of them or a doom monger. Nothing imbetween.
            So what is your honest view on today's loss?

Comment

This reminds me of the gubbing we took when Paul Hart was in charge

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I heard that comment too. Doesn't actually surprise me and is just indicative of fact that team at no point wanted to win this match. Baffles me why anyone expected anything else?
                Maybe people who work hard during the week to afford to go and watch these f****** C**** ponce about for 90 minutes simply wanted them to put in a shift . That performance was embarrassing I bet you out two "centre halves" are on more between them than the entire sheff utd squad yet they got torn a new one time and time again by a team with far less ability yet one who showed some F****** pride and passion .

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Maybe people who work hard during the week to afford to go and watch these f****** C**** ponce about for 90 minutes simply wanted them to put in a shift . That performance was embarrassing I bet you out two "centre halves" are on more between them than the entire sheff utd squad yet they got torn a new one time and time again by a team with far less ability yet one who showed some F****** pride and passion .
                  But apart from that ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    Listening to this on Radio Sheffield, commentator saying we are a soft touch, going in for challenges like pus.sies (not his words). This is quite embarracing tbf.

Just waiting now for the uber positive brigade to defend this shambles.
                    ...and if someone had got injured going for all in challenges in a cup game, people would still whine and moan....no pleasing some. Its a cup game, couldn't care one jot about the result.....its actually quite amusing.

Comment

I'm hearing you loud and clear brother

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        ...and if someone had got injured going for all in challenges in a cup game, people would still whine and moan....no pleasing some. Its a cup game, couldn't care one jot about the result.....its actually quite amusing.
                        go in soft you're more likely to get injured

Comment

its a cup game, with the league the priority. People know what to expect, so why do they waste their time, effort and money. got no sympathy if they expect anything more. Don't go if all your going to do is whine.

Comment

So what you're saying is that the players are told not to go in to save injury, I do see that we need to stay at full strength for our survival chances. But be honest tw explain to me why you find it amusing, please keep it real and be totally honest.

Comment

its a cup game, with the league the priority. People know what to expect, so why do they waste their time, effort and money. got no sympathy if they expect anything more. Don't go if all your going to do is whine.
                              So we shouldn't expect seasoned very well paid proffesionals to do their jobs just because it's one of the oldest most romantic competitions in the world ? Oh ok then for a minute there I thought I was expecting too much

Comment

Working...
                              X