Transfers: Is Harry still in charge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfers: Is Harry still in charge.

He wanted Defoe, now its said he is too expensive for us. He wanted Zarate...now he is saying he is not sure about the deal. It seems quite obvious that Harry is not the one saying the last word on transfers. Well, Les Ferdinand was given a role by TF.....and there's also Glenn....and Phil Beard. Not to mention Amit and from far away....Tony himself, although at the moment he have more important tasks to handle. Just hoping that we make the right deals and quickly, as during January we have more games to play and important away ones to be precise.

Maybe a better alternative has popped up, meaning we had to turn the others down?
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Seems we are going to not get Defoe or Lennon...........we are going to regret this big time ......Btw if 'Arry is not allowed to get his targets then we get what we deserve.

Comment

Maybe he needs Tony Fernandes to rubber stamp any deal and as he is otherwise distracted at the moment there are delays?

Comment

Surely thats why Les was brought in

Comment

Come on Rangers you snooze you lose just fukking get it done, have we not learnt anything from the past

Comment

@ paloma01226 : mau_zeta MY BEST WISHES IN QPR , to shine GENIUS HAS BEEN SAID !! I FOLLOW YOUR STEPS FROM CORDOBA , GOD BLESS AND SHINE YOUR CAREER

@mau_zeta: @paloma01226 muchas gracias !!!!.......

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                @ paloma01226 : mau_zeta MY BEST WISHES IN QPR , to shine GENIUS HAS BEEN SAID !! I FOLLOW YOUR STEPS FROM CORDOBA , GOD BLESS AND SHINE YOUR CAREER

@mau_zeta: @paloma01226 muchas gracias !!!!.......
                Done and dusted then
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Difference between having players bought against your will - as the Newcastle and West Ham owners have done - and telling a manager funds aren't available. Harry has confirmed repeatedly that we only have enough money for loans yet some fans have got so used to big transfer window spend ups they cant get their heads round the fact that this is likely to be a pretty modest transfer window for us. Zarate and a winger on loan might well be it.

Comment

The rate that we change managers a DoF philosophy would suit us better (not my preference) as all you get is a new manager coming in wanting a new squad

Comment

Working...
                    X