Positives from today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    makes no odds though fish, but a point is a point whether it's obtained home or away....there's no extra points for drawing away.
    You miss the point. We have earned 20 points at home and zero away. Therefore odds on us getting a point away much lower. But you know this, you are just on a wind up...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      You miss the point. We have earned 20 points at home and zero away. Therefore odds on us getting a point away much lower. But you know this, you are just on a wind up...
      Guess what, at the end of the season they don't look at us and say: Well, you barely won away from home even though you have more points than these 3 teams well below you, but we like that they came back and almost won a few, so we will keep them up
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        We did create a fair few opportunities

Bobby had header first half and Fer put one just wide plus Fabianski pulledntop save off Isla. There was chance for Vargas he should have squared then the three chances at the end how Barton and Austin never scored I dont know
        the positives from yesterday is that we have a fantastic fighting spirit and still felt that even after we let in a late equalizer we could still win the game let hope that now we play like this away from home as we are playing the team around us
        TWITTER
        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Guess what, at the end of the season they don't look at us and say: Well, you barely won away from home even though you have more points than these 3 teams well below you, but we like that they came back and almost won a few, so we will keep them up
          Sorry mate are you being deliberately obtuse?

We were talking about the matches yesterday. Virtually all our rivals drew away. We drew at home. Teams - you will like this - STATISTICALLY get more points at home than away. Next league match we will be away and most of our rivals will be at home, so STATISTICALLY they are likely to make up ground on us. Therefore, yesterday's results were better for our rivals - bar Sunderland - than for us. Clear enough now mate?

Comment

Working...
          X