Bad day at the office for Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad day at the office for Barton

Awful set pieces and that challenge at the end was reckless, should have been a penalty.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Not one of his better games.

Comment

Awful game. Drop him and put fer in the middle with the brilliant henry
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Time to drop him.

Comment

Want to see pen decision again as first thought was palace player dived

Comment

Play him v Swansea and if he keeps crossing shite balls especially at corners then dropp him
            R's

Comment

I can't stand this bloke, believe me I have tried IF we can get Diarra in and get Sando fit, we can see him off in the summer, I will be very surprised if he gets a new contract!
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Sometimes i would swear barton wants us down.

Comment

Whilst he was useless today - I think he has done well in the main. I think sometimes we also forget his positive influence on the pitch too with his determination and encouragement to others. We never seem to play as well when he is out of the team

Comment

truly awful game today for him

Comment

Nasser where are you to tell us how amazing he's been with your 'stats' ??

Been saying this for the last how many games. I'm a Barton fan, but he's just not cutting it!

Comment

just got back in, to point the finger at Barton when the whole team was dire is a bit strange
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          just got back in, to point the finger at Barton when the whole team was dire is a bit strange
                          From what I can see it's a thread about Barton's poor distribution?

Plenty of other threads highlighting others precious.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Want to see pen decision again as first thought was palace player dived
                            Never a pen wests,Barton was poor today.palace took us down to their level, long balls.palace in my book are one of the 3 to drop,worst team to visit loftus road this season
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Nasser where are you to tell us how amazing he's been with your 'stats' ??

Been saying this for the last how many games. I'm a Barton fan, but he's just not cutting it!
                              Can't play Joey and Kelvin together. One or the other. Really think, of the present squad, that Fer should play CM. And Henry carry water and cover for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X