Will our transfer dealings will be done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will our transfer dealings will be done

in the first two weeks, later, both, or none at all?
    In the first two weeks
    2.70%
    The last two weeks
    67.57%
    Both periods
    18.92%
    None at all
    10.81%

The poll is expired.

Reckon it'll all be done by the end of deadline day.

Comment

Always find it strange when people moan about how quick we close deals. A basic understanding of the transfer system tells you why some deals take time or don't go through.

Example...say Palace want Zamora....offer 1 million. Now in the summer not a bad deal for a player at the end of his days. However QPR won't release him on the 1st Jan with no other cover... But if Lambert was to come available in the last few days and we have already got Defoe... You could see why we might go for Lambert.(or another to save people saying I don't want Lambert). Then we might bite palace arm off for 1 million for Zamora ?

I feel the clubs will all have targets , but due to the max squad size piece it will all take time. Another example is Townsend? Will Tottenham let hi go without filling the space in the Squad. So maybe if we miss out on a player in the last 48 we will need to charge out and get someone else on our list.

Some of the best deals will happen last minute... Just the way the system works.

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
        Always find it strange when people moan about how quick we close deals. A basic understanding of the transfer system tells you why some deals take time or don't go through.

Example...say Palace want Zamora....offer 1 million. Now in the summer not a bad deal for a player at the end of his days. However QPR won't release him on the 1st Jan with no other cover... But if Lambert was to come available in the last few days and we have already got Defoe... You could see why we might go for Lambert.(or another to save people saying I don't want Lambert). Then we might bite palace arm off for 1 million for Zamora ?

I feel the clubs will all have targets , but due to the max squad size piece it will all take time. Another example is Townsend? Will Tottenham let hi go without filling the space in the Squad. So maybe if we miss out on a player in the last 48 we will need to charge out and get someone else on our list.

Some of the best deals will happen last minute... Just the way the system works.
        Please dont dare get in the way of a good chrimbo Harold Redcrapp coating with your nonsense please fozzie mate..

Comment

Ah sorry I forgot the rules

Comment

We're QPR, we always leave things until the last minute
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Deadline day QPR are left so disapointed so often

Lennon, Odemwingie, Diara, Defoe, Borini, Bassong... We miss out on so many players & most of all Harry moaned we didn't get a striker. We had all summer but he cockedddd it up. That's the difference between staying up or relegation in this league

Let's do it early!!!!!!
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

U
                Originally posted by qpr View Post
                Deadline day QPR are left so disapointed so often

Lennon, Odemwingie, Diara, Defoe, Borini, Bassong... We miss out on so many players & most of all Harry moaned we didn't get a striker. We had all summer but he cockedddd it up. That's the difference between staying up or relegation in this league

Let's do it early!!!!!!
                Parker Alex and bellemy

Comment

One or two done deals will be revealed early followed by a show on deadline day.

Comment

I get all that but Jan matches account for almost a third of the fixtures between the opening of the window and our last game of the season. If we are going to be getting in short term signings it is a bit pointless if they miss a third of the games they are signed for.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      I get all that but Jan matches account for almost a third of the fixtures between the opening of the window and our last game of the season. If we are going to be getting in short term signings it is a bit pointless if they miss a third of the games they are signed for.
                      Good point and we've been stung with that before as they'll obviously need time to 'gel' too!

Comment

I'm going to stick my neck out and say we don't get a hold up forward in meaning we have to struggle on with Zamora. I have no faith in the board who seem to take an age to get deals done.

I hope we have got people identified and tapped up (we all know it goes on through agents) and ready to sign within a day or two of the window opening.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          3-4 out of 19 isn't ''almost a third''.

Comment

Four more trolls. All polls should be public to smoke the farkers out.

Comment

Working...
                            X