Good timing if Austin gets an England call up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good timing if Austin gets an England call up

Englands next game is a friendly against Italy in Turin on the 31st March 2015 and not a qualifier for the Euros so has a really good chance of being selected for this squad I reckon as the next one is a friendly in Dublin against Ireland but this is followed closely by a qualifier against Slovenia so doubt he would picked for those two

Would rather he didn't tbh.

Inevitable but no benefit to QPR at all. Would be typical he'd get injured like others have done.

Comment

From a selfish point of view I don't want him getting injured in a meaningless friendly for England. However I'd be really pleased for the lad to get an England cap. I'm sure it would mean a lot to him.

I'm sure all of us dreamed of playing for our country. Charlie's the same and has a great chance of doing so.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The good side of him being picked in the next squad would probably mean he has continued to score goals through till March, the down side is that he will most likely get injured
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I love rangers and im not even a very unselfish person, but im so not selfish enough to not want a lovely bloke like charlie who gives his all for our club to not get every players dream and play for his country. Will love it when he gets his much deserved call up very soon.

Comment

The Rangers will always come a long 1st over England for me , I don't want his head turned by the underachieving posers that call themselves England internationals

Comment

I remember when Les Ferdinand got his first England goal as a QPR player, I was buzzing.

The way I feel now though I'd be pleased for Charlie if he got the call but a nervous wreck when he played.

Comment

Would be good for him to know that you can play for us and play for England. Might help in transfer negotiations knowing he doesn't have to move to a so called bigger club.

Comment

Kane and Carroll are far better options Roy, you don't need Charlie.

Comment

I only ever dreamed of rumping michaela strachan or Annika rice.

Dreams don't come true :(
                    Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 22-12-2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Think I'd prefer pilau rice
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        Think I'd prefer pilau rice
                        We are gong back 25 odd years here. She's probably in a museum somewhere now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

To be fair though, hes a right good looking prem footballer on 60 bags a week and could have both them and all their best mates at the same time. So his dreams would be slightly different to that of anyone on here.

Comment

True

Comment

Hope he don't get the call, if I was Harry I'd pull him say he was injured like all the others do, let him concentrate on keeping the Rs in the prem, and how will all the people who want him to get the call feel if he got injured and he had to miss 6 games picking up an knock playing for England,

Comment

Working...
                              X