Rangers comebacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers comebacks

How did this compare to our great comebacks?

Probably our most famous was also 3-2 against wba. My favourite was against Liverpool a couple of years ago.

Other notable ones: the 5-5 was it against Port Vale?

Back in the old first division think we ended up 4-4 against Southampton (?) when we we were 4-0 down at half time.

There were a couple of great comebacks in the champ too when wild thing scored a couple of late goals. Also i think the season we went up last time we scored a couple of late goals to equalise away at derby in the last couple of mins.

Where does this rank in Rs comebacks and what other notable ones can you remember?

Think you might mean vs Newcastle

Comment

You got a few wrong my friend, 4-4 against Port Vale, 5-5 against Newcastle.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Stockport away, was it 3-3 or 2-3 ??

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          You got a few wrong my friend, 4-4 against Port Vale, 5-5 against Newcastle.
          Thanks memory failing me...

Comment

4-4 v Port Vale weren't bad ..3 of them were scored inside the last 10 mins

Comment

Got to go for the Port Vale one also. My old man always bangs on about the 5-5 with Newcastle.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

5-5 newcastle game for me and a pal from school went home at 4-1.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  Got to go for the Port Vale one also. My old man always bangs on about the 5-5 with Newcastle.
                  Yep I will be telling my kids about it also.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Although just a tad too young, 0-2 down to a West Brom team back in 1967, funnily enough guess what we won and the rest is history
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

5-5 Newcastle for me, absolutely dire first half 0-4 down, loads walked out, 1-4,2-4 suddenly the crowd thought it was on then 3-4 we had them rocking, a break away goal made it 3-5 we thought we were dead and buried and more left the ground but roared on from the crowd (what was left) they turned it around, magical day.

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KEogJgb7sSE

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                          Stockport away, was it 3-3 or 2-3 ??
                          3 all . That was amazing

Comment

Loved the 3-2 with Leicester when 2-0 and Furs netted the winner with a diving header if I recall. Port Vale was great as on TV and sat in the pub with mates after playing football, but never quite the same without actually winning the match imo.

Comment

Preston at home 0-2 down with about three minutes left, Ainsworth came on as sub( i seem to remember) the crowd willed the wild thing to score against his old club, place was buzzing, shame on those that f-ooked off early. Derby away promotion season 2-2 to preserve our unbeaten start to the season, plus many many more.

Comment

Working...
                              X