Ings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ings

I don't know why I'm starting this thread because I think Burnley would never sell him, however I'd like to know what he would be worth right now?

I think he is the type of player we would need to strengthen our squad, he's young and can score. He's the one for the future but we're in a tight spot right now.

I'd swap Adel & SWP for him as they are not used.

Burnley wouldn't want Adel or SWP. Can't see em selling him for any less than £10m, young English player with bags of potential. If / when Burnley go down I think he will be seeking a move, reckon he is the sort that somebody like Swansea might come in for as a cheaper replacement for Bony (who will surely be off).
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Burnley wouldn't want Adel or SWP. Can't see em selling him for any less than £10m, young English player with bags of potential. If / when Burnley go down I think he will be seeking a move, reckon he is the sort that somebody like Swansea might come in for as a cheaper replacement for Bony (who will surely be off).
      Can't argue with you here as that sounds pretty much spot on, I was just thinking of a way we could snap him up.

A transfer like this one could take place on transfer deadline day depending on where all the teams are, if we can creep up the table a little and Burnley fall away, something could happen?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Can't argue with you here as that sounds pretty much spot on, I was just thinking of a way we could snap him up.

A transfer like this one could take place on transfer deadline day depending on where all the teams are, if we can creep up the table a little and Burnley fall away, something could happen?
        Potentially mate, but tbh I can't imagine Burnley would sell this season, especially not to a relegation rival. Still, stranger things have happened..
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He's contract ends next Summer (2015), so they may very possibly want to sell him now as otherwise he could be off in the Summer and they won't get anything for him. I assume he partnered Charlie when he was at Burnley.

Comment

Can see Liverpool will go for him.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Off to Ajax apparently

Comment

I Heard he was off to Red Star Belgrade?
                I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-danny-4806765

Comment

Not sure he'll get in our team

Comment

SWP? Are you trying to reduce or increase the asking price for Ings? No way they will sell to us in any case, and if they sell at all they cd be booking their place in next season's championship.

Comment

He's a spit for that geezer from Made In Chelsea

I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Guessing you mean spencer

Comment

Would love him at QPR - Him and Charlie would be lethal. A sound investment. If we stay up and we prove we are really kicking on then this type of signing is not a mad as it might seem.

Charlie might be able to have a word in his ear and the fact we are London team has it advantages.

Comment

Working...
                            X