Is Dunne our best free transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    If you don't get the question pay more attention at school.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Rowlands ..Derry..and Hill were pretty good frees

Comment

Yep
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Whenever I see Dunne in the starting 11 I worry, but once again he was fantastic - MOTM for me.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If your talking best frees surely got to throw Furlongs name in the pot

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I also think Nico could be added to that list. I know he didn't start today but he is a massive player for us. His touch and ability on the ball is a joy to watch. Just goes to show you should never write off a player with that amount of ability, proved many of our fans wrong.
            Super point with ten men Niko totally controlled the game for us got the ball carried it and gave it simple

Comment

I hope caulker is learning from Dunne as this guy can read the game. Rio will be gone in January (just my opinion) as he is not up to it and I am sure he does not like being a spectator and does not need the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                I hope caulker is learning from Dunne as this guy can read the game. Rio will be gone in January (just my opinion) as he is not up to it and I am sure he does not like being a spectator and does not need the money.
                I think Caulker is getting better game by game tbh. He rarely misses a header and always gets in decent blocks while always giving 100% for the cause.

Also a decent goal threat and set one up last week.

Does seem to be more assured playing next to Dunne though.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  If your talking best frees surely got to throw Furlongs name in the pot

Super point with ten men Niko totally controlled the game for us got the ball carried it and gave it simple
                  Another good shout
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

He`s awesome, never had a bad game for us IMO.
                    Just a bit gutted he`s not 5 years younger so we could have him for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                    X