Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton

Cant be the only one who thinks hes been pony since coming back?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

oh no.

Comment

Thought he was good when he came on against City

Comment

His commitment can never be questioned as he runs his ball bags off but as for football ability it leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

We are missing Sandro a lot. And Mutch should be given a run in the team. Hope Barton is not transforming himself into another Rio! The midfield is our biggest problem.

Comment

He has done a little flashes off genius, I just think he as unsettled the team. He should not play in front off Sandro
            You Rsssssss

Comment

He blows hot and cold. Last night he gave the ball away to cheaply but he also put in a decent shift. Plus he delivered a great cross that Fer somehow managed to avoid getting his head to.

Comment

watching Arsenal v. Soton. The pace in the Saints side gives them the ability to attack and defend in numbers. We have too many players with no pace, specifically in midfield
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  watching Arsenal v. Soton. The pace in the Saints side gives them the ability to attack and defend in numbers. We have too many players with no pace, specifically in midfield
                  This. We've no pace anywhere in the team. Phillips and Holliet have pace..... But no f acking talent.

Comment

Honest answer is I don't know what to make of him at the moment. Does some very good stuff interspersed with a lot of cack. Imo he tends to do better when he keeps it simple - his problem is he isn't as good as he thinks he is. Have to question the coaching/ instruction.

Comment

He done well against Leicester...

Comment

Joey Out! Was awful against Leicester eh???????????

Comment

He was injured almost 2 months. He hasn't suddenly turn to a bad player. He will be a valuable player for us this season.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                            He was injured almost 2 months. He hasn't suddenly turn to a bad player. He will be a valuable player for us this season.
                            Always been bang average prem player, was top draw in championship mind. Think stanistheman post above sums him up well.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

he lacks pace , but has great commitment , he's probably the best of the lot. he has always thought he's better than he is , we all have at one time or another

Comment

Working...
                              X