Encouraging Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encouraging Stats

Since that Liverpool home game there's been a big improvement in the team so here's some encouraging stats:

If the season started at home to Liverpool then we'd be 11th after 6 games having played Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City.

If this season was decided on home games then we'd be 8th, ahead of Arsenal, Tottenham, Everton and Liverpool.

For goals scored at home we are joint 4th in the league, ahead of Manchester City, Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool.

And despite our away form, we've only played teams 9th or higher in the table and we go to swansea, arsenal and everton in our next 3 away games.

Very encouraging. Thanks for posting them.

Comment

Well done for taking the time to post this up, some of our fans want the stats to look like were at the bottom, only then they will post.

As 77 says, these stats are encouraging.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Well done for taking the time to post this up, some of our fans want the stats to look like were at the bottom, only then they will post.

That's easy, if the league was based on away results only, we would be down by now
        Maybe they will start posting again now as I kind of miss them
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

If the season started tomorrow we would be on zero points now. If McDonalds made their hamburgers out of cardboard their sales would plummet. If the sun never set Dracula would be f*cked
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Good set of stats which indicate we're making improvements.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Scroll to the bottom, three players in the team of the week, and leroy fer 'the' player of the week.

http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252...Premier-League

Comment

Was Fer really that good, I must pay more attention but well done to him. I thought we had brought another over rated player.

Comment

Fer and Caulker both has their best games in hoops for me. Thank god sir les stuck with them

Comment

was gonna respond any say "yeah... like your fellow mod kirill" ............. but i see he's already piped in with his ray of optimism!
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

encouraging stat for Tues

other stat i saw on motd2 last night was that Swansea have dropped the most points from a winning position in the league this season

translation for those of you going to wales Tues night: dont get down on us if we go down early!!!!
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Kirill's one of the nicest people you'd ever meet, he comes to the UK 3 or 4 times in a season to watch us play. He bleeds blue & white but on here... think he likes to create debate and a different view.

Thinking about it, I think he comes here to get a glimps of Jude than watch the Rangers.

Comment

Kirill... think he likes to create debate and a different view.
                          I like to make a noise about things I dislike because if we fans only sing praises then the owners will stay complacent. And the current owners should be far from complacent. Even their mega-arrogant predecessor Flavio knew when to take a back seat.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I totally agree

Comment

Things are going okay right now after a slow start, no one needs a back seat.

Comment

Working...
                              X