Ali Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali Faurlin

Would be nice if club updated us on his recovery and at what stage he is at.

Haven't heard from him via his twitter or instagram. Hasn't said a word. Gutted for him.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I think it's time to let him go, I wouldn't have renewed his contract the last time. I know I'm in the 1% but he's never fit, can use that slot to bring in someone new/young player.

Good player and we pay everyone well, when a bigger club comes in for players, they just leave without any loyalty. We need to be the same and think of the club at times.

Hope he get's better soon though.

Comment

I would like to see him play for us again but football is ruthless business nowadays.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Aren't players insured against injury? That mitigates the risk on our part, he's not taking up a squad place so not sure why we can't back the lad?

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
            Aren't players insured against injury? That mitigates the risk on our part, he's not taking up a squad place so not sure why we can't back the lad?
            I'd imagine players are insured, by lads team when playing at Colts level were insured so a PL team must have this in place
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He's a lost cause.

Comment

18 league games in the last 2 seasons isn't great
                I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

It's a real sad story, but he is worth keeping around IMO. He's intelligent and should have a lot to teach.

He was arguably our best player for years, and I think we'd have done much better in recent seasons if he didn't have those injury problems. If he was English he'd 100% have a cap by now.

Comment

No room for sentiment - but there's got to be one last try. Barton rates him as the best midfielder he's played alongside. He's also a top bloke too by all accounts...... unlike some of the absolute Gibbons that we've had over the years.

Comment

Working...
                    X