• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey barton

How good was he? Seemed like he'd never been away
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Took us to another level and bossed the team well. Can't wait for the Newcastle game!

Comment

Looked up for it once he'd calmed down and got away with a bit of a lunge.

Apart from that, and the suicidal header that let them in, he looked his usual self. Some great balls, some superb bits of defending and the occasional Hollywood ball to no one.

If Sandro is fit, he's one for the bench for now, but no qualms about replacing Sandro when he's injured. Hopefully he'll be able to come back into the team slowly, and not risk an injury, and to let him get back up to speed. We're playing a different game from his last appearances.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic 45 mins.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Good timing getting him back with Sandro injured again, I was actually calling for that substitution at the half not because of the injury but because of the card Sandro was on! Besides the terrible back header Joey really showed some great composure out there and what a ball he played for Austin who tried to set up Zamora!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

agree slotted straight back in but not sure he took us to another level as Sandro was and has been doing an equally good job. Barton stays bench for now

Comment

Apart from a very very very dodgy header back to Green he was '1 of' our best players 2nd half.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

He's very comfortable on the ball so does add something different

For me away from home would have three dogs of war in Henry, Sandro and Barton and at home two from the three

Comment

Nearly cost us the game with a ridiculous header back to Green from the half way line. Apart from that, looked pretty tidy.

Comment

Good start after coming from a long injury apart from the header back.
                    Last edited by Yousef; 10-11-2014, 08:17 AM.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Joey has to start all games from now.

Comment

Outstanding - the dodgy header. One of our best 3 players I thought

Comment

Passing a lot sharper and more purposeful than usual I thought.

Comment

Maybe his hair-band took abit of pace out of the back-header.

Comment

Seems a lot better now. Most of his passes were quality, But he could have been sent off for that tackle.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X