Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Austin closing in on England call-up (D Mail)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Austin closing in on England call-up (D Mail)

QPR striker Charlie Austin and Tottenham talisman Harry Kane are on the verge of a sensational call up for the England squad.
    Austin, who has scored five times for Rangers this season, is being monitored by England head coach Roy Hodgson and his scouts.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3IKkbalWV
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Nice one Charlie!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

all the best charlie... although dont believe everything you read in the newspaper

Comment

Massive achievement for Charlie if it happens.

Comment

nowhere near international class......slow......misses too many chances......poor first touch.....has a beard at times
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

dont pick charlie for england woy
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Lets get one thing in order how can any country pick such a useless strkier 5 goals in 8 premier league starts complete rubbish player .
              Anyhow what harm has he done ? Has he commited such a crime he hasnt beat up and robbed a pensioner or mugged anybody so why shoud he be subjected to such igmony as playing for england ?

Comment

sadly Rickie Lambert told Roy that if he needs someone to keep a seat warm for 89mins then run into defenders for 60 secs then he is by far the best in the Prem this season and shold keep his place in the england squad.

Comment

If our boy actually plays for England I think he will score for fun with the better supply players around him.
                  His value is gonna be silly.

Comment

With les, Furlong and Bobby that kid has all the people around him to be a good CF, and Jordan in the mix and you couldn't ask for a better set up to coach a CF, if we could get Glenda to work on his touch, well it's job done!

I started a thread last week on this very topic and if any if the strikers get injured this weekend, he's in!
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      I started a thread last week on this very topic and if any if the strikers get injured this weekend, he's in!
                      "Ricky Lambert sustains splinter injury: Austin gets call up"

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        With les, Furlong and Bobby that kid has all the people around him to be a good CF, and Jordan in the mix and you couldn't ask for a better set up to coach a CF, if we could get Glenda to work on his touch, well it's job done!

Take your politicians hat off and answer the question whats Charlie ever done to you that you should wish an England place on him

Comment

[QUOTE=LoftusRoadLad;1344616]If our boy actually plays for England I think he will score for fun with the better supply players around I

I'm being serious does England offer any better players than the 5 internationals he played with on Saturday I'm not so sure about that

Comment

[QUOTE=dogsrrs;1344637]
                            Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            If our boy actually plays for England I think he will score for fun with the better supply players around I

I'm being serious does England offer any better players than the 5 internationals he played with on Saturday I'm not so sure about that
                            Yep I'm with you on this 1..... Sure the other players play for 'bigger' clubs and have 'bigger' names. But when it actually comes down to it (playing for England) are they really that much better than our lot? How much more service would Austin get playing for England compared to playing for QPR?..... would be interesting to compare... my guess would be not a lot in it, if anything!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

A deserved hat trick tomorrow may help Charlie's case.
                              God alone the team deserves a win for many reasons!

Comment

Working...
                              X