Time to give Harry some credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to give Harry some credit

I think he has finally woken up getting the right players on the pitch and is finally getting up off his backside and getting involved on the touchline, if he keeps getting it right no reason to get rid of him some light at the end of the tunnel.

It looks like the side is becoming much more organized and he is putting the right players in the proper positions, all this while some key players are out and the schedule has been tough! Hopefully Harry and his backroom staff keep improving along with the players!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

After the Liverpool game Jamie Carragher was asked if we should sack Harry. He answer was what is the point, a new manager can only do what Harry has started to do. I totally agree time to get behind Harry and the team. Lets see how we do now up to January. There are easily four winnable games win them and we should be doing fine.
      Last edited by blue and white; 03-11-2014, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        I think he has finally woken up getting the right players on the pitch and is finally getting up off his backside and getting involved on the touchline, if he keeps getting it right no reason to get rid of him some light at the end of the tunnel.
        I certainly agree that Harry is finally getting it right and deserves credit for that. But is he showing a bit more interest as a response to criticism or because he is now suddenly interested? And does he suddenly have a clue now, or has he just been lucky on hitting on a couple of formulas that seem to have worked, at least for perceived level of performance although certainly not for accumulated points? Time will tell!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Have to admit I wanted him out after the west ham embarrassment but fair dues the team now look well up for it and HR deserves credit for that.

I was also very surprised to see Rio dropped as I thought HR would stick with him no matter what.

Will be interesting to see who he goes for in the transfer window, hopefully not a load of over 30s.

Comment

One Harry Redknapp!

Comment

oooo ... turning tide?

Comment

I want us at least to draw with Citeh, I know we can. One of Harry's first matches at QPR was 0-0 when Citeh came visiting, so why not again. Their 1-0 win against 10-man Utd. was hardly emphatic, we can do this now.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  I want us at least to draw with Citeh, I know we can. One of Harry's first matches at QPR was 0-0 when Citeh came visiting, so why not again. Their 1-0 win against 10-man Utd. was hardly emphatic, we can do this now.
                  Getting cocky ain't we !!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    Agree. I had run out of patience with him after West Ham but never would of wanted him gone just to get him and the teams act together & it does look like words have been spoken and that's happening.

Let's keep it going. Many points to get for our survival.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Getting cocky ain't we !!
                      No choice really.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                      X