Very quiet on here today ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very quiet on here today ?

Wonder if it would be as quiet if we lost 7-0.

The realists must be having a day off.

Originally posted by jfish View Post

QPR can be so annoying can't they?!!!

Comment

still not as quiet as home areas of scumfordbridge
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

it's nice to get 3pts away from home ,off down the White Horse to collect my winnings off all the Chelsea fans
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

You think if we'd been destroyed by our most hated rivals there might have been more people moaning on a messageboard?

I think you may be onto something there....

Comment

It would a lot more busy if we had got a point or won. The reality is we still only have 7 points from 30.
            I spose the reason it's so quiet is that the moaners and depressives have nothing to get their teeth into, so that's a good sign.

Comment

It is a very simple equation for QPR Fans, Play well or try hard=Silence on Message boards
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Oh, did we win then? I thought it was another game gone, and another nil points...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Oh, did we win then? I thought it was another game gone, and another nil points...
                  Welcome back grumps
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I'm not sure what's worse - the moaners, or the people who moan about the moaners.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                      I'm not sure what's worse - the moaners, or the people who moan about the moaners.

I wasn't slitting my wrists before and I'm not going to start doing cartwheels after a respectable defeat. Don't know why we can just take a balanced view...

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        ...or the people moaning about people who moan about moaners.

ad infinitum

Comment

I still don't understand why people are surprised that football fans like a good moan. it's mainly a stressful activity, interspersed with occasional elation, but mostly frustration and disappointment.

I'm more suspicious of the eternal optimists, it makes me suspect they haven't been paying full attention.....

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

I wasn't slitting my wrists before and I'm not going to start doing cartwheels after a respectable defeat. Don't know why we can just take a balanced view...
                            agree....not enough grey on here...we need a lot more grey.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                              I still don't understand why people are surprised that football fans like a good moan. it's mainly a stressful activity, interspersed with occasional elation, but mostly frustration and disappointment.

I'm more suspicious of the eternal optimists, it makes me suspect they haven't been paying full attention.....
                              so really they should be well used to it, water off a ducks back and let any frustration pass by. easy!

Comment

Working...
                              X