No announcement yet.

alan clueless shearer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched it a few times now. Its a tough one imo, the ref had to make a decision in a split second and, while at first i didnt think it was a pen at all, i think he made the right call. Its a soft one, for sure, but a pen nonetheless. Silly challenge to make but lets not let it take the shine off what was a very good performance. Its just a shame our performances of late havent yielded more of a reward points-wise.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Watched it a few times now. Its a tough one imo, the ref had to make a decision in a split second and, while at first i didnt think it was a pen at all, i think he made the right call. Its a soft one, for sure, but a pen nonetheless. Silly challenge to make but lets not let it take the shine off what was a very good performance. Its just a shame our performances of late havent yielded more of a reward points-wise.
      The fact that we're gutted we lost to Liverpool a Chelski after the way we played (outplayed Liverpool) is a good thing and shows how much we've improved since say the Spurs and UTD game....
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        The fact that we're gutted we lost to Liverpool a Chelski after the way we played (outplayed Liverpool) is a good thing and shows how much we've improved since say the Spurs and UTD game....
        Yes we have impoved but mainlt since ferdinand has been out the side and plying 2 up top (help for Charlie)

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Yes we have impoved but mainlt since ferdinand has been out the side and plying 2 up top (help for Charlie)
          Also since Yun's been in the side and Vargas on the right looks very lively and he's got a great understanding with Isla.... just think the whole set up is so much better since the Liverpool game... also every sub choice has been spot on by HR, he seems to of finally got his tactics right.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

One of those that the home side will always get.

What had me fuming is how Chelsea purposely go looking for fouls in and around the box. Hazard drew a foul from Caulker before the penalty...could tell it was going to be a free-kick as soon as he got the ball.

Comment

Working...
            X