alan clueless shearer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alan clueless shearer

Is he worthy of the title pundit? Chubby Geordie has a touch of mental difficulties imo.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

What's he said now??

Comment

Shearer out !!
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

####. BBC over paid ####. Was never a pen...but there all ####ing over Costa and Co. Wow this wow that. Won me few quid scoring for England but be better of with Steve Davis on the snooker. Hate him

Comment

in this day and age , it was a penalty
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I can certainly see why it was given tbh

As Harry said, it was a pen albeit a soft one.

Comment

Never a pen!! Cfc looked for it all game and got 1.motd all about them,the love in is ridiculous. anyone who thinks thats a pen has never played.or if they have its the cat and the paddy power advert standards

Comment

Not sayin its right Van,but nowadays ,thats a stone cold penalty
                wouldnt have been in the 70s .but it is now
                Dont get me wrong bruv i feel your pain ,ive had 10 p iss taking messages on my blower from chelsea mugs/mates , but we come out with pride intact
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

It is only a pen because of the fall, in terms of the actual foul. Never a pen, Hazard puts his arm out and forces Vargas into him. Simple as that. Pen was given, we played well, no one will think that because match of the day gags on chelsea's fat one.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Vargas barged him over from behind. How is that not a penalty? I know lots of people are saying it was soft but I'm not seeing it. I'd be fuming if we'd been fouled that way and it had not been given. Nailed on Pen for me.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      Vargas barged him over from behind. How is that not a penalty? I know lots of people are saying it was soft but I'm not seeing it. I'd be fuming if we'd been fouled that way and it had not been given. Nailed on Pen for me.
                      Your better off getting back to the ice hockey

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        Not sayin its right Van,but nowadays ,thats a stone cold penalty
                        wouldnt have been in the 70s .but it is now
                        Dont get me wrong bruv i feel your pain ,ive had 10 p iss taking messages on my blower from chelsea mugs/mates , but we come out with pride intact
                        I hear ya vesps !! That was the only way they could beat us.hazard and co were looking for a pen from the off

Comment

Watched soccer Saturday and Charlie Nicholas said Hazard bought the pen so I was fuming.

However after watching it I'd say from one angle it looked a pen but from another it defo wasn't.

But agree with van them cheating c ants we're looking for it all day.

Also doubt we would have got it had it been down other end.

Chuffed to bits with our performance though, we are starting to look like a side that can compete, which is all we ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            Watched soccer Saturday and Charlie Nicholas said Hazard bought the pen so I was fuming.

However after watching it I'd say from one angle it looked a pen but from another it defo wasn't.

But agree with van them cheating c ants we're looking for it all day.

Also doubt we would have got it had it been down other end.

Chuffed to bits with our performance though, we are starting to look like a side that can compete, which is all we ask.
                            well said Big Fella....

Comment

Never a pen not even this day and age, just a homer ref been up the other end not given, Shearer had to change his pants after the game wetting himself over the scum, it's always the scum played badly, not that Rangers did a good job on them, Tony Gale was another tosspot that gave Rangers no praise wetting himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X