No announcement yet.

Heading in the right direction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Harry had a big wake up call in the WH game, I genually think he took a look at everything, including himself and realised he was strolling through his time with us.
    Since then he seems a different bloke/manager, he`s coaching and animated on the sidelines (that was my only issue with him, he just didn`t seem to care).
    Things are looking a lot better now, yep it`s gonna be difficult, we knew it would be, but there`s fight in the old dog again.
    Just want to give Sandro a mention, the guy is getting better and better every game, was awesome today.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
      Think Harry had a big wake up call in the WH game, I genually think he took a look at everything, including himself and realised he was strolling through his time with us.
      Since then he seems a different bloke/manager, he`s coaching and animated on the sidelines (that was my only issue with him, he just didn`t seem to care).
      Things are looking a lot better now, yep it`s gonna be difficult, we knew it would be, but there`s fight in the old dog again.
      Just want to give Sandro a mention, the guy is getting better and better every game, was awesome today.
      Really hope your right Midge, Harry has still got something to prove with us ,imo . Sandro is definately becoming the beast in midfield that my Spurs mates said he could be ,all good
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        Really hope your right Midge, Harry has still got something to prove with us ,imo . Sandro is definately becoming the beast in midfield that my Spurs mates said he could be ,all good
        He doe`s still have a lot to prove but think we look a different team after a bit of fan power.
        Just hope Sandro can stay injury free.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Its just a shame we completed wasted the first half a dozen games of the season. .

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
            Probably tony had words, rio out, yun in, more than co-incidence?

Comment

I agree, I think the West Ham game was a wake up call. After that game he was getting criticised everywhere and Tony probably had a word. Also for the first time he was getting stick in the press from several journalists calling him old and past it and openly questioning his motivation. He also got called out by a former colleague (whose name escapes me) saying he looked tired etc. I wonder if that maybe had an effect on him as he no longer that the media protection?

I think we are now also seeing Hoddles contributions coming to the fore.

We now also seem to have a game plan, systems which are flexible and that the players feel comfortable with. I disagree that Rio was the sole cause of the poor form. Another scapegoat a la Zamora, Dunne, Green, Mbia to name a few from the past few years. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Rio who told everyone not to press and be lethargic, chop and change the team and tell Harry not tomove from the bench. He's not the best start no but he's not been this pub player that people are trying to make out.

Finally, the past 3 games we've won one and only lost the other 2 through own goals and a dodgy penalty. I'd prefer to lose that way (if we are to lose), than like we did against Spurs and Man Utd.

Just my 2 pennies worth

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                Probably tony had words, rio out, yun in, more than co-incidence?
                Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                  I agree, I think the West Ham game was a wake up call. After that game he was getting criticised everywhere and Tony probably had a word. Also for the first time he was getting stick in the press from several journalists calling him old and past it and openly questioning his motivation. He also got called out by a former colleague (whose name escapes me) saying he looked tired etc. I wonder if that maybe had an effect on him as he no longer that the media protection?

I think we are now also seeing Hoddles contributions coming to the fore.

We now also seem to have a game plan, systems which are flexible and that the players feel comfortable with. I disagree that Rio was the sole cause of the poor form. Another scapegoat a la Zamora, Dunne, Green, Mbia to name a few from the past few years. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Rio who told everyone not to press and be lethargic, chop and change the team and tell Harry not tomove from the bench. He's not the best start no but he's not been this pub player that people are trying to make out.

Finally, the past 3 games we've won one and only lost the other 2 through own goals and a dodgy penalty. I'd prefer to lose that way (if we are to lose), than like we did against Spurs and Man Utd.

Just my 2 pennies worth
                  Spot on.

Anyone notice Henry dropping back and making a back 3 yesterday when we were in posession?
                  Seemed to work well with Isla & Yun able to support attacks.
                  Hoddle`s idea anyone think?

Comment

Tony, AND Les F have seen what many of us also have seen, but I agree: Harry really seems like a new manager now.,God bless him,he is very vocal and full of energy now. Do also have to say that Yun has taken this Level quite easily.. He is for certain a young player who leads the team and play in the right direction..
                    Last edited by Shania; 02-11-2014, 02:44 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Tony, AND Les F have seen what many of us also have seen, but I agree: Harry really seems like a new manager now.,God bless him,he is very vocal and full of energy now. Do also have to say that Yun has taken this Level quite easily.. He is for certain a young player who leads the team and play in the right direction..
                      Yep, we all knew Yun had it in him, just needed Harry to give him a fair crack.
                      He really looks at home in the prem, think he has been a big reason for the turnaround in attitude.
                      Long may it continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X