Naive! We Need To Wise Up To Stay Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naive! We Need To Wise Up To Stay Up.

Just watched the re-run on MOTD2 and HR used the word NAIVE untold times in his interview, and its so abundantly clear that we are too inexperienced for the goings on in this division and we really need to get up to speed with them and wise up. When they scored their first goal, nobody stood in front of Sterling to stop the quick free quick and all the players were still arguing with the ref and gesturing to each other, and within seconds the ball is in the net.
    Then just before we scored, we got a free kick on the half way line, so away from their goal and no direct threat unlike their free kick was to us, and Coutiniho stood in front of Henry and got himself booked to prevent him taking it, which is exactly what Traroe or anyone else should of done.
    Add to that not claiming for the penalty or sending off of Johnson when he high kicked Austin on the line, (and it was the same story when crouch fouled Rio.)
    Lastly, that mad dangerous free kick in the final ten seconds that lost us a point was also very naive, and we should of just played keep ball till the final whistle.
    Things like this really matter, and we need to be more cute to get things working to our advantage instead of just laying down and being easy whipping boys
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 19-10-2014, 11:32 PM.

Yes I heard Shearer endorsing cheating as usual.

Comment

Tbh i thought we defended well today apart from the slip ups. Should have been more aware for the 1st tho. Their 3rd was pure luck.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

At least our players learned something new today, next time we'll take advantage.
        Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Yes I heard Shearer endorsing cheating as usual.
          Its part of the game, whether we like it or not, gary oneil took one for the team famously for us. We need to get more tough and thats a definite.

Comment

Don't forget if we get the fewest bookings, we get into the Europa Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              Don't forget if we get the fewest bookings, we get into the Europa Cup.
              I reckon thats deffo in the bag if we carry on this mr nice guy stuff jmel.

Comment

Traore is too dumb to wise up. What a s hit substitution he proved to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Traore is too dumb to wise up. What a s hit substitution he proved to be.
                  One sub world class, two subs pub class.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Its part of the game, whether we like it or not, gary oneil took one for the team famously for us. We need to get more tough and thats a definite.
                    You are right Kev. I just can't stand peanuthead shearer.

Comment

Fouling a player is not cheating. Diving or playacting is.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                        Fouling a player is not cheating. Diving or playacting is.
                        Deliberate fouling is

Comment

In the press conference, Harry said he screamed at the the players to reorganise themselves after scoring but the players kept pushing forward so Liverpool broke though the counter attack.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            In the press conference, Harry said he screamed at the the players to reorganise themselves after scoring but the players kept pushing forward so Liverpool broke though the counter attack.
                            I guess that's what happens when we complain that they are not attacking enough.

I think deliberate fouling, diving etc. should be a red card, but then you could finish up with a five a side game.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              I guess that's what happens when we complain that they are not attacking enough.

I think deliberate fouling, diving etc. should be a red card, but then you could finish up with a five a side game.
                              It's DIFFICULT as Harry says lol.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X