'Arry letting off steam by slating Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Arry letting off steam by slating Taarabt

"I can't keep protecting people who can't run or train or are 3 stone overweight, getting 70-80k a week & don't train

He’s not fit. He played in a reserve game the other day & I could have run more than he did..."

Same old same old from 'Arry. Features in all the training pics and videos, looks slim and ready to play. Just don't like him does he?
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Not a fan of Redknapp but affraid its same old same old from Tarrabt, when will his fan club see him for what he is.

Comment

It's disappointing that he leaves adel out and slates him all the time. I bet adel can't wait for January so he can go to a club and feel wanted
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        "I can't keep protecting people who can't run or train or are 3 stone overweight, getting 70-80k a week & don't train

He’s not fit. He played in a reserve game the other day & I could have run more than he did..."

Same old same old from 'Arry. Features in all the training pics and videos, looks slim and ready to play. Just don't like him does he?
        Or Taarabt is his usual, lazy self.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Or Taarabt is his usual, lazy self.
          Don't understand though, he clearly is training, completed 90 in the ressie game and looks slim.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I think he said that he has an injury, he's had it for time?

I think it was on one of the video's.

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/t...rious-qpr-boss

Why should he keep.protecting Taarabt?
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Adel is now a joke. Official.

Comment

The last game I thought AT was one of the better players on the pitch.

Comment

Harry has been consistently lying, so why should we take what he says now as the truth?

Earlier on in the season Harry was saying the same things, at how Taarabt isn't training and is lazy etc, and then we found out that Taarabt wasn't training because he was injured.

Basically, as we lost again, but played well, it looks like Harry is using this to have a go at Taarabt, with the hope that as a lot of fans are emotional, and are currently happy with Harry and the team, they will get behind Harry and blame Taarabt too.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Agreed.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        Don't understand though, he clearly is training, completed 90 in the ressie game and looks slim.
                        There is being at training then actually putting in the effort whilst being there!!!!!! Perhaps they expected more from him in the international break and he has flattered to deceive

But as you say he looks trim in the training pics it could be Harry trying to deflect attention as he knows the heat is on???? but I must say he did look pretty p issed of when he got on the subject of Adel never looked like a man lying on this occasion came across like he felt quite let down by him

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            There is being at training then actually putting in the effort whilst being there!!!!!! Perhaps they expected more from him in the international break and he has flattered to deceive

But as you say he looks trim in the training pics it could be Harry trying to deflect attention as he knows the heat is on???? but I must say he did look pretty p issed of when he got on the subject of Adel never looked like a man lying on this occasion came across like he felt quite let down by him
                            I think the opposite. Harry WAS lying. He started off with saying there are two or three at the club who aren't training, and then changed it to only Taarabt.

Harry is full of rubbish, I would never trust what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              This will upset a few but this is the exact reason why he is overhyped and why people always refer to him being best player season we went down because of polls on this board.

Yes he did look ok when he came on but he was on for 20mins and look at the standard of those around him that he had to shine against. That performance at West Ham from the team was abysmal I would have looked good coming on for 20mins. Just because he looked ok coming on don't make him the stand out player just makes him the slightly better then the shower of s hite he's being compared too. Getting MOM awards in our last season in the prem is nothing to brag about as even with those awards he was s hit just slightly less s hit then the others.

If there had been an option that season each game for 'No MOM' that would have won the prize come the end of the season not him

Comment

Working...
                              X