Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro

Thought he was our best player until he went off. We looked a lot more volnorable after he went off and Liverpool seemed to have the better chances. Any idea what his injury was? I think him being fit is crucial if we are gonna have a chance of staying up

He done really well and got a good kicking off them today its a shame he seems to go off every game
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Completely agree with the OP, how often will he be fit though? Hopefully Barton is back soon as well to play a similar role!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Holding his thigh by the looks of things.

Very happy with Fer/Sandro/Henry midfield today. Very solid.

Comment

Played very well. Gutted he's out again though. These injuries will cost us
          I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Sandro was first class until he went off injured. If we continue playing like today, results will eventually come. However, we needs Ned to play a central role in defence. We are too slow.

Comment

Good player. But Spurs sold us a cut price crock.

Comment

That save from the scouse keeper was a worldy. Want to see it again on motd2 tonight. Such a shame.
                Just worries me he cant ever do 90 minutes though, cos the minute he went off was the minute they came back into a game they hadnt had a sniff in really.

Comment

Lost the edge when he went off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Good player. But Spurs sold us a cut price crock.
                    This and we bought him!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      Completely agree with the OP, how often will he be fit though? Hopefully Barton is back soon as well to play a similar role!
                      Anybody have any idea when Barton will be back? He seems to have out for ages.

Comment

he has properly come into his own. If QPR play like we did today its up, up and away!!

Comment

Guy seems like the new sick note hasn't completed 90 mins yet.

Comment

Very good player. We need to find a way to get him fit.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

8 days until the next game. Hopefully he will be fit.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X