Hoddle on tv again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoddle on tv again...

On ITV4, does he do anything at QPR? I know he has a contract with ITV but jeez, seems to spend 90% of his time sat in a studio. P.S the great Paulo Sousa also on there

He's part time at QPR

Comment

Sousa would be worth a try.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

The fact he is part time to me sums up the commitment of sum to our club.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          He's part time at QPR
          Sos every other #### by the looks of it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Sos every other #### by the looks of it !!
            BOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              He's part time at QPR
              Part time commitment that's for sure..... and I'm talking about his time spent with the lads.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I dont think anyone trains at night, so its not really a big deal...

Comment

He won't be here much longer I would bet.

He was brought in while the 3 at the back idea was the latest craze. Now the players are no longer being coached that system he will just stand around.

Comment

He might have to play at right back

Comment

Originally posted by diao84 View Post
                      He won't be here much longer I would bet.

He was brought in while the 3 at the back idea was the latest craze. Now the players are no longer being coached that system he will just stand around.
                      I think that's a bit of a fallacy. As if it is all he knows.

Comment

another head creaming the club and on the face of it doing very little

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                          On ITV4, does he do anything at QPR? I know he has a contract with ITV but jeez, seems to spend 90% of his time sat in a studio. P.S the great Paulo Sousa also on there
                          Is he in the studio when a training session is happening ?

Comment

What makes me laugh is how has Hoddle and Harry got the nerve to comment on other teams when they're doing a damn good job of destroying a club with poor team selection, tactics and management???

Comment

Think it is unfair to compare Hoddle's influence with Steve Mac. Hoddle is part time as others have said and he admitted he very much enjoys his media work and did not want to give that up.

With that in mind I doubt he is doing much more than trying to help individuals players. Traore has already said he is helping him on defensive side of his game and to be fair he seems to have improved that aspect based on recent performances.

Comment

Working...
                              X