Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vargas

Scores twice for chile - has a blinder. Bet 'arry won't have a clue. We have to give him a run in the team. If his fit enough to go half way round the world and bang in a couple of goals for his national team - then he is fit enough for us. Isla set up one of his goals btw

Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Scores twice for chile - has a blinder. Bet 'arry won't have a clue. We have to give him a run in the team. If his fit enough to go half way round the world and bang in a couple of goals for his national team - then he is fit enough for us. Isla set up one of his goals btw
    Hmmmm, could be another MBia situation, crap here, blinding elsewhere, how is the Spanish guy doing? His name escapes me?
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      Hmmmm, could be another MBia situation, crap here, blinding elsewhere, how is the Spanish guy doing? His name escapes me?
      Thats the thing Cali, don't think he's been bad here just needs a chance to get his head around the premiership.... reckon he could be a very decent player.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Thats the thing Cali, don't think he's been bad here just needs a chance to get his head around the premiership.... reckon he could be a very decent player.
        Agreed.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Crap here?

It's astounding how keen we are to right off new signings as crap. How many games has he played for us so far?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Crap here?

It's astounding how keen we are to right off new signings as crap. How many games has he played for us so far?
            I was referring to MBia
            Kept the faith!

Comment

worth ago hes got amazing pace!

Comment

So do I, maybe the "coaches" could actually look at the player's strengths and look at improving certain areas of his game that will help him adapt to the Premiership.

Rather than just dropping him and deeming him not good enough.

Comment

Maybe if we play him in his preferred position (as a striker/CF) not as a right sided forward of a front 3, he might be able to show his ability

Comment

Vargas has actually looked lively when he has played and I was very confused as to why he was dropped to the bench the other day

Comment

Posted about a week ago we must play 2 up front. However we set the rest of the team up we must have 2 strikers, and Vargas has to be given a go

Comment

Top, top player. Twitch.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                          Vargas has actually looked lively when he has played and I was very confused as to why he was dropped to the bench the other day
                          Does he have language problems ? did read he has undoubted skills but not easy to get the best from so might take a while to get through to him

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Posted about a week ago we must play 2 up front. However we set the rest of the team up we must have 2 strikers, and Vargas has to be given a go
                            Spot on Dave! We've got to start EVERY game with 2 strikers on the pitch!!... if later on in the match we need to slow the pace down/play more defensively then so be it, but we must must start with 2 up front IMO. Otherwise we're just inviting pressure from the off, really negative way of playing!!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Spot on Dave! We've got to start EVERY game with 2 strikers on the pitch!!... if later on in the match we need to slow the pace down/play more defensively then so be it, but we must must start with 2 up front IMO. Otherwise we're just inviting pressure from the off, really negative way of playing!!
                              Yep got to have a go at sides you have make your luck not wait for it to happen

Comment

Working...
                              X