X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this help you feel better...Amit tweet

They (the board) are fully aware of the fans anger

Amit Bhatia @Amit_Bhatia99 · 17 hrs 17 hours ago

To my fellow @QPRFC supporters.... I know how u feel but have faith, things WILL get better @Ruben_E_G @tonyfernandes

https://twitter.com/Amit_Bhatia99
    Last edited by QPRDave; 08-10-2014, 10:02 PM.

I think this maybe showing support to harry not other way round....

Comment

Them kind of tweets were made when we went down.

Same old Rangers
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Has Tony b-llsh-tted him into agreeing to keep Harry? Hope not.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Let's move on... hope Harry has learnt a few things from the pundits as well.

We have the players, just need the results.

Comment

Yeah agree myu.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

We have the players, just need the results.
              Have we really got the players though?

Rio looks like he should have stayed on the beach with same name in the summer...

Caulker doesn't look very assured or quick....

Vargas looks about as threatening up front as your Nan would to a gang of skinheads.....

Much doesn't seem very fit and when he has played he's not done a great deal....

Fer.... Very much flattered to deceive and hasn't contributed very much IMHO....

Green..... I'd give young McCarthy a go as he couldn't do any worse surely.....

Isla looks like he'd struggle to get a game at Craven Cottage.... Enough said....

Phillips looks heavy and lacks an end product or much in the way of assists and is not good enough for the PL....

Karl Henry is nowhere near good enough for most top Championsip teams so wtf he's still doing here is beyond belief....

Blimey this is killing me writing this and it's all going so wrong again huh....:(

Comment

mccarthy
                isla ned caulker traore
                sandro fer barton
                taarabt bobby hoillet

with Henry, Vargas, Austin, Niko, Mutch, Phillips, Rio, Green on the bench is a good enough team to stay up, provided they have a decent coaching set up behind them...

Sad to say but it looks like a repeat of the season we went down, when Faurlin's injury absolutely ####ed us. We've always looked so much better with him out there...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  No... and no.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                    Have we really got the players though?

Rio looks like he should have stayed on the beach with same name in the summer...

Caulker doesn't look very assured or quick....

Vargas looks about as threatening up front as your Nan would to a gang of skinheads.....

Much doesn't seem very fit and when he has played he's not done a great deal....

Fer.... Very much flattered to deceive and hasn't contributed very much IMHO....

Green..... I'd give young McCarthy a go as he couldn't do any worse surely.....

Isla looks like he'd struggle to get a game at Craven Cottage.... Enough said....

Phillips looks heavy and lacks an end product or much in the way of assists and is not good enough for the PL....

Karl Henry is nowhere near good enough for most top Championsip teams so wtf he's still doing here is beyond belief....

Blimey this is killing me writing this and it's all going so wrong again huh....:(
                    But all those players mentioned would be class at any other side.we're kin jinxed I tell thee!!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      No... and no.
                      Agree. It's been poor for 2 years now,why it would suddenly change for better? Need to sack him now,then our season can be saved. I know we have a pretty tough 4 games coming and if we are lucky we get 1 point from,but we must look beyond those games

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        But all those players mentioned would be class at any other side.we're kin jinxed I tell thee!!
                        100% agree, for years and years we have been jinxed one way or another...why at QPR
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          100% agree. If another team had made those signings they would turn out fine!

Comment

We have wronged a gypsy at some point as we are most definatly cursed .

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Has Tony b-llsh-tted him into agreeing to keep Harry? Hope not.
                              Kop yourself on like they only want whats worse for the club

Comment

Working...
                              X