Odds collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds collapse

He's gone from 10-1 to odds on in 36 hours. Was 3s last night. Favorite to go AHEAD of Pardew and still shortening. I hope Harry helped himself when he was 10s ;)

There has been an avalanche on Pardew, so someone has got stuck into HR big time.....

EDIT NOW 2/7 ON WITH LADBROKES. THEY RECKON ITS A DONE DEAL.

We can only hope.

Comment

I was just about to post this....

bookies are very rarely wrong...

but why announce Les.... I just can't see Harry going now

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
        I was just about to post this....

bookies are very rarely wrong...

but why announce Les.... I just can't see Harry going now
        Sherwood in.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Sherwood in.
          but would you still think Harry would have attributed all the quotes re: Ferdinand if he knew being shafted?

and also if Sherwood is coming won't Sir then be his assistant?

Comment

In the Les interview, Les always talks about Harry and what he can/will be doing for him
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Harry said, "I aint going nowhere" IMO, It could be he will be forced though.Really have to say I hoped he would give his all for us, but he seems so generally fed up. I know he probably wants the players to police themselves, but they are obviously not able to do that and in such matters I guess the bucks stops with the manager. A manager with a clueless Entourage on top of it.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Was the interviews done today or prior to the weekend?

Comment

and still think bookies never much wrong.... just all a bit strange..

Comment

I think the Board will write off the Liverpool game as a lose. Everything will hinge on the Villa home game though - fail to win, and he can pack his things and #### off.

Comment

You'd have thought the Sir Les thing would have seen Harry drift out again but no, he's now favorite across the board.

The Les appointment doesn't make any sense if Harry's out .......Doesn't make much sense either way come to that, but Ladbrokes don't often get these things wrong.

Unless..... So TF must have had someone lined up for post Harry pre Derby. Everyone thinks that was Sherwood inc the bookies. My guess is that there are negotiations going on with Harry and Sherwood, in that light Les could be in to help smooth the transition. It's still crazy, goes with TF territory, but its the only explanation that makes a small amount of sense.
                      Last edited by hal9thou; 07-10-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        You'd have thought the Sir Les thing would have seen Harry drift out again but no, he's now favorite across the board.

The Les appointment doesn't make any sense if Harry's out .......Doesn't make much sense either way come to that, but Ladbrokes don't often get these things wrong.

Unless..... So TF must have had someone lined up for post Harry pre Derby. Everyone thinks that was Sherwood inc the bookies. My guess is that there are negotiations going on with Harry and Sherwood, in that light Les could be in to help smooth the transition. It's still crazy, goes with TF territory, but its the only explanation that makes a small amount of sense.
                        Maybe Harrys will still be the main man but Sherwood and Les will be apart of it and take over from HR at the end of the season?
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                        X