Eddie Howe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Howe

I have a good feeling about this man, he is young, won't cost the earth and will build a team long term.

I believe he can get these players to play and show everyone that young managers are the way to go!

He's already respected in the game.

A risk but I'd give him a go. Build for the future.

Comment

Wont work whilst we're currently run the way we are.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I don't use Twitter I think it's awful, rangers fans need to bombard tf about getting harry out so if you use Twitter plz do just that
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
          Wont work whilst we're currently run the way we are.
          What way is that?
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Eddie Howe

If I were Tony this is who I would be looking at. Highly rated young manager who gets the best out of his players and favours proper passing football.

He could travel from Bournemouth (as Harry does) because we know he likes life down there.

Bournemouth have limited resources and QPR could offer him a chance at a higher level.

Sort it Tony!

Comment

Think it would be a step too far for him this season (the way it`s panning out).
              What I have seen though, he`s bot Bournemouth looking like a quality outfit so wouldn`t be a bad shout.

Comment

I remember bigging Eddie Howe up last time we had this conversation. Would do a great job IMO

Comment

I'm sure Burnley fans thought the same, before he failed miserably there.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    What way is that?
                    A PR machine for every business owner who wants to pitch up in west london.

Rio ferdinand goes to his QPR press conference in his 5 cap.. clearly looking for a way to promote his business. Whilst QPR are sitting pretty at the bottom of the league Rio is out and about wanting to promote his upcoming book, doing television punditry, becoming an British vice-president at FIFA and to top it off is slagging off man city ground and fans in the champions league.

Joey barton hammering other teams for having no character, bottle or determination.. look at the table Joey we aint got any either.

Tony fernandes doing similar getting 'star struck' and 'interviewed' by the two managers he's hired and wanting to meet all these great footballers play fifa with them, have dinner, tweet, text and get that old red air asia cap out for deadline day.

Eddie howe for me would be a fantastic manager but can you really, honestly see the likes of joey barton getting in line under his management? It's this current lack of discipline in our club which lead to warnock getting sacked.

Tony Fernandes will always look for the high profile signing at every chance. the bigger the image the better it is for his other businesses and thats including this move to old oak. when in my opinion we should have restarted last season.. bought the players we loaned and built on a core group of players.. yet no we decide to change formation and get rid of a large percentage of them.

I'm not looking to solely blame Tony but in essence we're run very poorly. Fernandes backs his managers i get that but apart from Charlie & Matt philips would you say we've signed any first teamers of other clubs who are in form and have a future??
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Eddie howe for me would be a fantastic manager but can you really, honestly see the likes of joey barton getting in line under his management?
                      Was going to post something similar myself. Howe or Robinson would be fantastic but I can only see it working well if we were a Championship club rebuilding.

Comment

It's a nice idea. But would our millionaires listen to him or respect him?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          I have a good feeling about this man, he is young, won't cost the earth and will build a team long term.

I believe he can get these players to play and show everyone that young managers are the way to go!

He's already respected in the game.
                          Very well respected within the game , supposedly an excellent coach cant see him at hq though

Comment

If we go down yes, can clearout and rebuild. As mentioned above, can't see Howe controlling a dressing room of our sort.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

A PR machine for every business owner who wants to pitch up in west london.

Rio ferdinand goes to his QPR press conference in his 5 cap.. clearly looking for a way to promote his business. Whilst QPR are sitting pretty at the bottom of the league Rio is out and about wanting to promote his upcoming book, doing television punditry, becoming an British vice-president at FIFA and to top it off is slagging off man city ground and fans in the champions league.

Joey barton hammering other teams for having no character, bottle or determination.. look at the table Joey we aint got any either.

Tony fernandes doing similar getting 'star struck' and 'interviewed' by the two managers he's hired and wanting to meet all these great footballers play fifa with them, have dinner, tweet, text and get that old red air asia cap out for deadline day.

Eddie howe for me would be a fantastic manager but can you really, honestly see the likes of joey barton getting in line under his management? It's this current lack of discipline in our club which lead to warnock getting sacked.

Tony Fernandes will always look for the high profile signing at every chance. the bigger the image the better it is for his other businesses and thats including this move to old oak. when in my opinion we should have restarted last season.. bought the players we loaned and built on a core group of players.. yet no we decide to change formation and get rid of a large percentage of them.

I'm not looking to solely blame Tony but in essence we're run very poorly. Fernandes backs his managers i get that but apart from Charlie & Matt philips would you say we've signed any first teamers of other clubs who are in form and have a future??
                              What an excellent post and true in so many ways. Always thought Fernandes had the club at heart and hoped he had learnt the errors of his initial chairmanship but seems not. Really can't see how he will ever appoint a manager such as Howe so guess pullis is our only hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X