The players' RESPONSIBILITY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The players' RESPONSIBILITY

To some extent I think the players need to hold their hands up. If your a player playing in the premiership want to achieve then surely everyday you will be trying to improve yourself training harder developing ideas pushing yourself that extra but harder to reap benefits in the game. ?? Do the players really need to be given common sense?

When your leader is an incompetent excuse maker it probably filters down.

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
      To some extent I think the players need to hold their hands up. If your a player playing in the premiership want to achieve then surely everyday you will be trying to improve yourself training harder developing ideas pushing yourself that extra but harder to reap benefits in the game. ?? Do the players really need to be given common sense?
      Ask yourself why the players have this attitude firstly.. Where has this attitude come from.

Comment

I don't understand why the players bothered celebrating after winning the play off final if they can't be arsed in the premier league.

Comment

Good point about play offs but when players who should have been kept and rewarded for their efforts last season are dumped like Simpson they prob think f uck it

Comment

What he said^^.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Stop there wages. Let them earn them our players take the pizz
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Coz during games they look to the bench (maybe for guidance or tactics or coaching or a Bo llocking or maybe a word of encouragement)and see a manager who is motionless and expressionless, who just doesn`t care so they probably think "what`s the point?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                  I don't understand why the players bothered celebrating after winning the play off final if they can't be arsed in the premier league.
                  How many players are still playing for us in the current team?

Comment

their lack of responsibility starts from the top

Comment

Look at Rio why does he need to give a ####. Then look at Ned he doesn't give a #### because he is pissed off because he can't get a game and has asked his agent to get him another club.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                        Coz during games they look to the bench (maybe for guidance or tactics or coaching or a Bo llocking or maybe a word of encouragement)and see a manager who is motionless and expressionless, who just doesn`t care so they probably think "what`s the point?"
                        I honestly think this plays a big part.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                          they were on big bonus's to win promotion like all teams our , pay rises, fantastic holidays looming do i need to go on

Comment

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
                            I think this too

Comment

These are the players that Redknapp has selected.
                              These are the players that Redknapp coaches.
                              These are the players that Redknapp motivates.

The buck stops with Redknapp.

Comment

Working...
                              X