Now im not a sack the manager man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now im not a sack the manager man...

after 7 games usually , but that was more than embarrassing from 1 to 11 none of them showed up . Played at such a slow pace and the manager just looks shot to pieces sitting there, i really cant see any of these players buying into what they are being told in the week, Newcastle are in trouble but there players are playing for the manager you can clearly see that , our players are not playing for there boss or the Chairman or the fans. There is something not right at this club and its not fitness.

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
    after 7 games usually , but that was more than embarrassing from 1 to 11 none of them showed up . Played at such a slow pace and the manager just looks shot to pieces sitting there, i really cant see any of these players buying into what they are being told in the week, Newcastle are in trouble but there players are playing for the manager you can clearly see that , our players are not playing for there boss or the Chairman or the fans. There is something not right at this club and its not fitness.
    Agree 100%
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

no fight no leadership

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Exactly how i see it. Been saying all along we need stability.........but not at the cost of relegation. Sadly i think HR ain't up to the fight that is a club like us.

Comment

Would welcome a change now personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Would welcome a change now personally.
            Id love to know whats going on in training and whats going on day to day , because that was shameful today , every one of them

Comment

all the 'wrong sort'
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                all the 'wrong sort'
                I honestly think they (players & coaches alike) see Tony Fernandes as a soft touch.

Comment

all the 'wrong sort'
                  Maybe , but its not as simple as sacking the manager because we had the same effort under Hughes, what is stopping good footballers (and they are) putting effort into games for QPR

Comment

according to bowlarks chops its 'fitness'
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

there must be some seriously snide politics going on at our club

Comment

according to bowlarks chops its 'fitness'
                        No ,no sorry not buying that today, not what i saw , i saw a lack of desire , i saw a lack of fight for the shirt , i saw a lack of understanding in our play , i saw a team that after 5 minutes had lost the game that's not fitness, thats a massive problem and a huge lack of belief that shouldnt be there with this group of players.

Comment

When Nolan had his chance ....there were two centre mids walking back. In the meantime Ned had 2 on 1 against him.
                          They're not trying

Comment

Think Harry drills it into them to "keep it tight and keep it 0-0" and somehow wants to magic a goal out of thin air, never planning for conceding a goal and what to do about it.
                            We are a shambles.

Comment

Totally agree with everything said in the OP. Once they saw Green appealing for the handball the whole team should have been doing so. There is no fight and an apparent resignation. Ferdinand was no different when Crouch climbed on him, could not believe he did not even try.

Comment

Working...
                              X