Positives.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positives.....

If we can get to the last week of January when most of the new players will come in and we have about 20 points, then we'll give ourselves a reasonable chance of staying up. Maybe if Leicester are clear of trouble we might even get Simpson on loan, and Chelsea might loan us Remy.

And if we do end up going down and keep Austin, McCarthy, Onuoha, Mutch and Fer, Hoillet and/or Phillips, we'll have a great chance of coming back up with Redknapp & Co. long gone.

What drugs are you on?

Comment

I left on 85mins and missed the massive queue at Upton Park

Comment

There was not many positives from that performance today, i said all along remy is a bench warmer.am not sure I would want him back he was never a qpr player, and jumped ship as if he was on the titanic
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          If we can get to the last week of January when most of the new players will come in and we have about 20 points, then we'll give ourselves a reasonable chance of staying up. Maybe if Leicester are clear of trouble we might even get Simpson on loan, and Chelsea might loan us Remy.

And if we do end up going down and keep Austin, McCarthy, Onuoha, Mutch and Fer, Hoillet and/or Phillips, we'll have a great chance of coming back up with Redknapp & Co. long gone.
          new players? i thought we just got a load of new players. take into account gelling time. we should win a game by the end of march.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

How u think we will get 20 points ! At this rate will be worse than derby !!!

Comment

P*ss poor performance.
              Tony needs to act. We won't get up in one season again.Players are not performing to the basic of basic standards.

Comment

Positive? Only 31 more losses to go.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post

lol 20 points by end of jan, will be lucky with half that

Comment

Could be a short thread.

Comment

Im positively disgusted in them effort wise

Comment

Watching us has now become torture for me.
                        I think if you grabbed 11people passing Upton park on the bus today and put a R's kit on them they would have had more of a clue.

Comment

Positives? I'm home now. And at the end of the game I made the w anker sign at Fer and he saw it.

Comment

Why did you do that?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Positives? I'm home now. And at the end of the game I made the w anker sign at Fer and he saw it.
                              You silly man.

Comment

Working...
                              X