• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth a Quid

Halftime Saints/ Fulltime QPR is 90/1

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    Halftime Saints/ Fulltime QPR is 90/1
    I think the bookies are trying to say that we have no character throughout the squad. I make them spot on. I'd bite your hand off for a draw but I think it will be 3-0 to them
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I think the bookies are trying to say that we have no character throughout the squad. I make them spot on. I'd bite your hand off for a draw but I think it will be 3-0 to them
      I don't think it could happen, but it's only Southampton.
      You would hope that we can put up more of a battle against them than what we done against Spurs or Mancs.

Big odds though if anyone gambled on us.
      Also 6/1 for us to get the win.

What does look more sensible is Austin at 10/3 to score anytime which I may partake in tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        I don't think it could happen, but it's only Southampton.
        You would hope that we can put up more of a battle against them than what we done against Spurs or Mancs.

Big odds though if anyone gambled on us.
        Also 6/1 for us to get the win.

What does look more sensible is Austin at 10/3 to score anytime which I may partake in tomorrow.
        7-1 earlier today so someone has had a nibble. Southampton don't have any big names but they're v organised and play as a team. I just think their tails are up and they're scoring goals for fun
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You can have 26s QPR 1 nil on betfair, that's an insult, layer needs filled in.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            7-1 earlier today so someone has had a nibble. Southampton don't have any big names but they're v organised and play as a team. I just think their tails are up and they're scoring goals for fun
            I agree with ya mate, they are where they are at moment in table because of that as well.
            But sometimes the big teams do slip up, and Saints ain't a team that I feel would walk all over us.

Always throw money doe the drain every weekend on bets that never come in, so just done £30 on Austin to score anytime at 10/3.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
              You can have 26s QPR 1 nil on betfair, that's an insult, layer needs filled in.
              3-0 win for them is 15/2, for us it's 150/1

Looking at us so far you wouldn't waste Ya money, but the odds are quite good not to have a gamble on.

Comment

save your dosh
                You Rsssssss

Comment

There is a reason why our odds are so long, West Ham away at United is a far better punt at 7/1

Comment

I got Charlie to score first and us to win 2 1 at 105/1 bookies clearly don't rate austin

Comment

Think we will get beaten quite easily today tbh, but I have had a silly scorecast of Fer 1st goal 2-0 at 220/1.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Done caulker to score anytime and us to win at 40/1 he always gets on the end of corners

Comment

Austin 1-0 served me so well last season. Cant see it happening today

Comment

keeping a clean is unlikely
                            scoring is unlikely

hard to see beyond 2 or 3 nil

Comment

Put a quid on...and then put Southampton into my accumulator so every cloud and all that

Comment

Working...
                              X