We would be playing Brighton tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
    You have been here long enough to know this is a lowbrow site NW10!

I think you are over analyzing it. It is probably fair to assume that we would have got the same draw as the team that beat us. There is a school of thought called "Chaos Theory" which postulates that small changes can have huge consequences: thus if we had won, that different outcome alone would have changed the world in unpredictable ways so if you can't ignore the different ball numbers then you can't ignore the "Chaos Theory" implications either - and therefore can't assume that the numbers would have come out of the hat in the same order. In other words, it is impossible to predict who we would have played if we had won so just go with the draw that the team that beat us got.

Stand by for more "head exploding" gifs.
    How ####ing dare you.

Comment

threads like this ,is why i love WATRBs
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

yet i still don't know the answer...i guess we've never really been in a cup long enough for it to matter...

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
          yet i still don't know the answer...i guess we've never really been in a cup long enough for it to matter...
          ..think it was sort of answered in post 9 wasn't it, although I stand to be corrected by that post.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
            Ring up the FL!

Comment

Working...
            X