QPR defender Traore will help keep Taarabt focused on football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Once again, you are only making an issue of the use of the word perfect. You can use that word a number of ways as you showed. Perfectly adequate, perfect performance etc. The point I was making was about how he has performed beyond expectations, again as a player trained over a whole summer as a left wing back able to dart up and down the pitch and expecting cover from the centre backs, to a player needing to rush his work on getting the defensive game he barely had to work on last season back up to scratch given the lack of options at left back. For someone to play as well as he has done at left back given the lack of work put on playing there, it is quite excellent. But obviously, seeing as you love a good bit of unwarranted criticism and judgement, you are going to ignore everything I just said and once again focus purely on my prior use of the word perfect, or dare I say the recently used Excellent. And maybe you should stop recommending drugs for me to use and start using your own production of Meth. It might surprisingly make you more bearable
    Whatever else Armand has been, should we agree he's been neither excellent nor perfect then our exchange can cease and we can each go happily back to making or taking our drug of choice.......

Comment

Once again, you are only making an issue of the use of the word perfect. You can use that word a number of ways as you showed. Perfectly adequate, perfect performance etc. The point I was making was about how he has performed beyond expectations, again as a player trained over a whole summer as a left wing back able to dart up and down the pitch and expecting cover from the centre backs, to a player needing to rush his work on getting the defensive game he barely had to work on last season back up to scratch given the lack of options at left back. For someone to play as well as he has done at left back given the lack of work put on playing there, it is quite excellent. But obviously, seeing as you love a good bit of unwarranted criticism and judgement, you are going to ignore everything I just said and once again focus purely on my prior use of the word perfect, or dare I say the recently used Excellent. And maybe you should stop recommending drugs for me to use and start using your own production of Meth. It might surprisingly make you more bearable
      Welcome to the forum Armand.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        Welcome to the forum Armand.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Whatever else Armand has been, should we agree he's been neither excellent nor perfect then our exchange can cease and we can each go happily back to making or taking our drug of choice.......
          Well, I will say that he has been very good relative to the rest of our squad, does that make you happy walts?
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I know this might sound controversial but I think he would be perfect as a L-Sided CB, he is superb in the air and quick, play him, Ned and Caulker with Yun and Isla and I thibk we would be one of the quickest defences around?
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Well, I will say that he has been very good relative to the rest of our squad, does that make you happy walts?
              To quote the Dude "Well, you know, that's just like, er, your opinion, man'. Which you are entitled to. It's nearer the mark methinks than malign use of the two troublesome adjectives in question. But that's just my opinion, man.
              Last edited by Rangers77; 23-09-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                I know this might sound controversial but I think he would be perfect as a L-Sided CB, he is superb in the air and quick, play him, Ned and Caulker with Yun and Isla and I thibk we would be one of the quickest defences around?

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                  As I said, he is good in the air ;)
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Kept the faith!

Comment

[QUOTE=californiahoop;1327815]I know this might sound controversial but I think he would be perfect as a L-Sided CB, he is superb in the air and quick, play him, Ned and Caulker with Yun and Isla and I thibk we would be one of the quickest defences around?

I wouldn't say HAIR HAIR to that one

Comment

Don't know what you have been watching, been absolutely perfect when he has played. Even improving as a left back now
                        I'm a big Traore fan, but he was absolute poo poo 1st half on Saturday. Not too much better 2nd half either.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If Traore is the shining light that will guide Adel back to his glorious past, I'll eat every hat in the world... except mine, it looks rather good on my head.

Comment

To quote the Dude "Well, you know, that's just like, er, your opinion, man'. Which you are entitled to. It's nearer the mark methinks than malign use of the two troublesome adjectives in question. But that's just my opinion, man.
                            "Say my name".................................................. .................................................. ........................"you`re goddam right"

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                              "Say my name".................................................. .................................................. ........................"you`re goddam right"
                              But, alas, I'm not the one who knocks..... I can't advise anyone to tread lightly

Comment

But, alas, I'm not the one who knocks..... I can't advise anyone to tread lightly
                                Touché

Comment

Working...
                                X