No announcement yet.

Lower Loft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney is as before mate. They phoned mate and to give them some credit, they said they had got it wrong.

Comment

Family stand ffs. Stupid idea. Kids sit in EVERY block in EVERY stand in EVERY part of the ground EVERY single game.

Are the people around all them people worse than the family stand people then? I very much doubt it.

Do away with the silly label & just let people sit where the f*** they want.

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
        Disney is as before mate. They phoned mate and to give them some credit, they said they had got it wrong.
        Cheers just watched london calling and they have said will continue to monitor so hopefully that is all they will do
        No one pulls my strings 😉

Comment

I'm tho thorry, I've made a mithtake.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            The club made a rod for it's own back with this family stand nonsense. A family stand was never needed before, and is not needed now.
            If they must have one, then don't put it in the Loft stand.
            Precisely , part of the wonder of going to football as a kid for me was watching grown men ,loose it and eff and blind, and they were the days when we would all sit on the wall eating chips and watch grown men have a punch up , football is too sanitised now , i`m sure it wont hurt the little dears to hear the odd swear word ,its not like they dont hear it in the playground anyway .
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

There was bloke in there sat with a Chelsea a shirt on! I didn't see it my mate told me how did he get away with that

Comment

The club are between a rock and a hard place here. I get that hearing men/women should not affect parents, does no harm etc but not all parents swear in front of their kids so if they can limit what they hear then that is their prerogative.

The easy and simple way to sort this, is to simply have a man who checks the tickets when they enter the stadium. If an adult tries to use a kids ticket, they get refused. That is simple enough and fair enough, isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                  The club are between a rock and a hard place here. I get that hearing men/women should not affect parents, does no harm etc but not all parents swear in front of their kids so if they can limit what they hear then that is their prerogative.

The easy and simple way to sort this, is to simply have a man who checks the tickets when they enter the stadium. If an adult tries to use a kids ticket, they get refused. That is simple enough and fair enough, isnt it?
                  Matt, you are far too sensible for your opinion to be relevant to the club!

For the record, I think a Family Section is an excellent idea but it should be in the Paddocks, not the Loft. And you don't get denied entry because your kid can't make it, FFS!
                  Last edited by dsqpr; 26-09-2014, 11:55 PM.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                  X