Turning your back on a shot for a defender is unforgivable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning your back on a shot for a defender is unforgivable

Hill has done it twice now that I've seen. There are others in our and other clubs who have done the same. It's disgraceful. One thing you could never accuse Terry of.

Ferdinand done it as well

Comment

It's even more embarrassing when the attacker fakes the shot, defender turns his back, attacker sidesteps and scores.

Comment

love clint but woeful inept at this level.............gotta retire now!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Love Clint as well but he said 3 years ago he couldn't play Left Back at this level anymore. Fking stooopid decision.

Comment

colin loaned him to forest as he was that bad....he could never improve since!

Comment

That's neither fair, nor accurate, Facto. It is the case, however, that Clint shouldn't play LB except in dire emergency. And only then at home. He said as much two years ago. Holliett was essentially a joint LB today first half which meant, with Phillips playing deep, we had six at the back and had no chance of even trying to take the game to them. Isla hasn't impressed me much. Can't see what he can do with four at the back that Simpson can't do better. Full back quality and depth is shocking bad. I can't think that Harry can't know that. The Liverpool lad, if he's of an age, ought be brought back from loan.

Comment

Hill was our best player against Sunderland but was shown up again today along with many others I may add.

Should only be used in dire emergencies. How's he starting over Onouha?

Comment

Of our five CBs as Clint's the only one with a left foot. At LB Harry clearly doesn't rate Yun And Traore's worst than Clint at LB (and Clint really can't play there anymore).

Comment

im sorry anyone who thinks clint can hack it at this level against anyone half decent really is in la la la land!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Of our five CBs as Clint's the only one with a left foot. At LB Harry clearly doesn't rate Yun And Traore's worst than Clint at LB (and Clint really can't play there anymore).
                      Sorry 77, Clint is nowhere near as good at LB as Traore. Unfortunately he's a complete liability there now :(

Comment

Whole defence was woeful again Rio Caulker Isla And Hill , bring back the Chief

Comment

Chief was woeful second half against Spurs......

Comment

traore did really well when he came on

Comment

Clint as to keep the bench warm he was lucky not to give a penalty away but have seen them given, i think harry needs to go to spec savers if he cant see a problem with clint, put yun there on sat he cant be any worse
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X