No announcement yet.

What will Harry's 1st choice 11 be now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The squad has got to a point where in certain areas, obvious 1st team player's are going to be benched........ not a bad dilemma to have
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

For us, this squad is an embarrassment of riches. Happy days.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        first xi looks miles better than last year or the year before - but it would be interesting to find out how many goals that second xi score last season at their respective clubs - not many i can see

Comment

Teams should look to attack our left side. Dunne and Traore and the weak links. Not moaning by any stretch, on paper the best squad we've had in years. Exciting stuff.

Comment

This graphic (courtesy of LCI) illustrates how we now have two or three players competing for each position, barring CB (assuming we play with 3). So logically that could be the one position HR may seek to yet strengthen, plus a GK if he deems Murphy not able enough backup:

Comment

Nice one Stan, useful graphic.

There are one or two questions (some would prefer to see Vargas just behind a front two) but the jist of it is there.

Comment

Not sure I like the look of that subs team that much anylonger
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Comment

I think your being harsh on diarrhea ....he is quick and slippery!!!

Comment

• I hope he does not pick more teams

Comment

Working...
                      X