joeys future role...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joeys future role...

where do you see him fitting in if we bring more midfielders in?? imo he's not as good as he thinks he is and if we sign the right players i feel he will only play partly. i know its a long hard season and we will need a few to get us through at this level but whats his chances of being a regular every week??
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

If he don't sort out his dead ball game he should be dropped, he takes nearly all our free kicks and corners and most were wasted. Early days yet
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i know that hereford but we know his game and just wondered if we bring in the quality that has been touted around will he get a spot.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Wasnt his best game but he is a very good player and i will be shocked if he ever does not start a game if fit. Very shocked. Hes our captain now, do teams drop the new captain?
        Bit harsh on him what ive seen on here tonight a couple of times.

Comment

First name on the team sheet. But he shouldn't take corners......

Comment

prob as a defensive midfielder with someone else doing the creative stuff. but if we get fer it gives harry a nice selection headache. im a big fan of faurlin's but hard to see him and joey playing.

btw - mirror reporting we are offering joey a new contract on 75 grand a week. can't believe we would offer more than half that this time.

Comment

tabloid rubbish stainrod-would be amazed if we would give him that and still be so active for so many midfielders.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I like Joey but on his best day he is an average Prem player. Stood out in the Champ and was a big part of last season but is not a dominating midfielding force in the prem.

Comment

Thought he did ok today, set pieces need a LOT of work though.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    future role with others to join?
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Tbf to him he tweeted earlier saying the same himself so fair play

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        future role with others to join?
                        Keeping the same role for me. He is a great leader imo and we need leaders.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He's been made captain so I expect him to start every game. Done well today in fairness apart from delivery.

A number 10 in front of him to thread to will make things better for him / us.

Comment

Think Harry needs to buy someone who can send free kicks and corners at pace on a low trajectory. Barton only got one in about 10 efforts anywhere near decent yesterday. Perhaps he should try Mutch.

Comment

I am not a big fan of stats as think they can be misleading (as Adel fans jump or over his as evidence he can walk on water) but Barton created more chances then any other player in the premier league yesterday (six opportunities) now I cannot remember six chances he created but does suggest that those saying he was poor on other threads may be being a bit harsh or perhaps stats are just misleading

Set pieces need improving but he has held his hands up to that on twitter so cant ask much more

Comment

Working...
                              X