No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely embarrassing that latest interview from Harry. When Adel went public he should of been dragged into HR's office this morning and sorted it out behind closed doors like men. All this using the media as middle men is a joke. The only people getting anything out of this is the media. TF needs to drag them both into his office and put his foot down and get them both singing of the same hymn sheet for Rangers to try and progress.

Lost weight just because he was ill
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Del and others are spot in. Whatever you think of Adel, he has absolutely nothing to do with our terrible start to the season. If the club now try to fine Adel for "unprofessional behaviour" after Redcr*p resorts to pathetic personal insults for a second time while touring studios promoting his latest dross book it could find QPR the wrong end of a very awkward court case. This is pure blame shifting, and its amazing so many are falling for it. Why are our players - not Adel, because he has hardly been selected - running less and tackling less than any other team in the league? Everyone knows a newly promoted club has to work twice as hard. Why did he not have a striker lined up in case Remy left last minute? Why did he think Ferdinand and Dunne were still Prem standard? These are the questions that Harry should be addressing, not spreading division in his own squad. Its virtually irrelevant whether Adel stays or goes - personally I am beyond caring - but Harry going is now vital to any lingering chances we have of survival.

Comment

• For months people have been crying out for a bit of passion a bit of bite from Redknapp on and of the pitch. Every week there's constant moaning about Harry's boring, predictable interviews.... On Sunday Harry gave the best interview he's ever given as a Rangers manager, packed to the rafters with passion, no nonsense just straight to the point. What he said about Adel maybe he shouldn't have said it on a professional level, but it was in the heat of the moment. After seeing/managing his best game for Rangers and losing out to a win in an unfair way to Liverpool he was rightly so pi$$ed off. And as the interview went on all these emotions were coming out nothing he said was pre planned, he was just so hyped up like everyone wanted....

I think 'no matter what' in most peoples eyes Harry can do no right. Even if he had done the interview where all questions and answers were pre asked and answered and the best lawyer had read through Harrys answers and okayed them people would still be nick picking problems.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
          For months people have been crying out for a bit of passion a bit of bite from Redknapp on and of the pitch. Every week there's constant moaning about Harry's boring, predictable interviews.... On Sunday Harry gave the best interview he's ever given as a Rangers manager, packed to the rafters with passion, no nonsense just straight to the point. What he said about Adel maybe he shouldn't have said it on a professional level, but it was in the heat of the moment. After seeing/managing his best game for Rangers and losing out to a win in an unfair way to Liverpool he was rightly so pi$$ed off. And as the interview went on all these emotions were coming out nothing he said was pre planned, he was just so hyped up like everyone wanted....

I think 'no matter what' in most peoples eyes Harry can do no right. Even if he had done the interview where all questions and answers were pre asked and answered and the best lawyer had read through Harrys answers and okayed them people would still be nick picking problems.
          I repeat the question. Whether fit/ unfit, professional/ unprofessional, talented/untalented, what has Adel got to do with our match against Liverpool or our results this season?

Comment

• good post nick.

some have decided to turn a 'the matter of adels fitness' thread into a 'harry didnt bring in a striker'/'harry out' thread.

personally, im still upbeat regarding our performance sunday, and wont let these folks ruin the optimism
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              I repeat the question. Whether fit/ unfit, professional/ unprofessional, talented/untalented, what has Adel got to do with our match against Liverpool or our results this season?
              My post was to do with the 'interview' NOT the game or any other games!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                good post nick.

some have decided to turn a 'the matter of adels fitness' thread into a 'harry didnt bring in a striker'/'harry out' thread.

personally, im still upbeat regarding our performance sunday, and wont let these folks ruin the optimism
                Like i said in here as well, we got nearly a whole day. Oh well, back to the norm.
                Harry Out!

Comment

• Loved Taarabt's comment about the bond he has with the fans.

Yeah, where was that when he stormed off the pitch without acknowledging any of us after we beat Sunderland?

Comment

• I was happy to see some passion from Harry, the problem was most of what he said appears to be ######## and has done nothing but make our club a laughing stock yet again

Comment

• I find it interesting that adel thinks that Orem games are there to gain fitness... Even the adel lovers would have to admit that it's reserve games and training to get fit.. I don't think many would want to send out self-admitted unfit players to play for the club.

I know many don't like HR on here but that's besides the point. Adel has made some pretty outlandish claims, he admits he's unfit but was so angry that he wasn't picked he stormed out - how is that good for TEAM morale - this isn't adel + 10 other players used to make up a team.

He claims the fans love him - the same fans he's been trying to ditch for many years - even preferring to play for a London rival over staying to fight to get out the championship.

He claims the coaches love him and yet no one else has ever made this claim - I've seen nothing from hoddle in the press echoing Adele claim.

Barton who has proved many wrong and would lay his life down to help the club had never liked adel and has never hidden his feelings about him.

Finally HR has rid the club of the 'poisonous' ones and people appreciated his efforts but despite trying hasn't been able to shift adel (I wonder why - even bosingwa managed to find a club) and yet people are surprised that HR is less than complimentary about the last one hanging on..

We all loved adel when he played for the badge, sadly he now only plays for himself.

All of this I should add is IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        I find it interesting that adel thinks that Orem games are there to gain fitness... Even the adel lovers would have to admit that it's reserve games and training to get fit.. I don't think many would want to send out self-admitted unfit players to play for the club.

I know many don't like HR on here but that's besides the point. Adel has made some pretty outlandish claims, he admits he's unfit but was so angry that he wasn't picked he stormed out - how is that good for TEAM morale - this isn't adel + 10 other players used to make up a team.

He claims the fans love him - the same fans he's been trying to ditch for many years - even preferring to play for a London rival over staying to fight to get out the championship.

He claims the coaches love him and yet no one else has ever made this claim - I've seen nothing from hoddle in the press echoing Adele claim.

Barton who has proved many wrong and would lay his life down to help the club had never liked adel and has never hidden his feelings about him.

Finally HR has rid the club of the 'poisonous' ones and people appreciated his efforts but despite trying hasn't been able to shift adel (I wonder why - even bosingwa managed to find a club) and yet people are surprised that HR is less than complimentary about the last one hanging on..

We all loved adel when he played for the badge, sadly he now only plays for himself.

All of this I should add is IMO.
                        LOL at the bolded bit. How easily manipulated are you?

Joey Barton is demanding a staggering £3m to leave QPR after he finally arrived for pre-season training on Wednesday.
                        Barton has told Rangers he will walk away from his £70,000-a-week contract if they agree to his demands.
                        The midfielder, 30, still has two years left to run on his contract and it will cost the Championship club £7m to keep him.
                        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-contract.html

That was a month before people sang his praises in the first game of the season at LR.

Comment

• So much wrong with that last post.

"He claims the fans love him"

Well despite all the nonsense, the storming off, the beer belly, the tantrums, the fact his own manager has spent two years briefing the press against him.... despite all of that he is still 50:50 in a popularity contest with said manager (ie the poll in this thread). I certainly don't care he went to Fulham, and neither do most fans. It's a narrow minded shoulder-chipped view of the world that seems to only really exist on WATRBs.

And then you have the idea that when some players stick around at QPR it is because they are "knuckling down". Robert Green, Joey Barton, Hogan Ephraim etc. Even though no one would take their wages on elsewhere anyway. When Adel does it, it is used against him. Which one is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
                            And so the farce continues. Becoming an absolute embarrassment now.

http://mirr.im/1whEy9i
                            Every word of that interview rings true to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              For months people have been crying out for a bit of passion a bit of bite from Redknapp on and of the pitch. Every week there's constant moaning about Harry's boring, predictable interviews.... On Sunday Harry gave the best interview he's ever given as a Rangers manager, packed to the rafters with passion, no nonsense just straight to the point. What he said about Adel maybe he shouldn't have said it on a professional level, but it was in the heat of the moment. After seeing/managing his best game for Rangers and losing out to a win in an unfair way to Liverpool he was rightly so pi$$ed off. And as the interview went on all these emotions were coming out nothing he said was pre planned, he was just so hyped up like everyone wanted...
                              Amen to that, brother (to use another Americanism...). Harry was asked a straight question about Adel. He gave a straight answer. He gave an unvarnished answer because a. he was p issed off by our loss and/ or b. hes had it with Adel's BS up to his ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felt View Post
                                Six-pack? More like a dented keg.
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X