No announcement yet.

Adel yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That behaviour will have been because of Ramadan Cork, although it has ended, we can use that excuse to cover all of his behaviour on and off the pitch

Comment

Perhaps the most telling thing for me was his agent saying he had been touted around English clubs but there was no interest. That speaks volumes. He produced consistently for one season in the Championship several years ago now and has a real reputation as having the wrong kind of attitude. Why would any Premiership club bother for either playing or any other reason? I was amazed Fulham gave him a chance and that didn't work out so well for either him of them. If he ends up at somewhere like Milan I'll start to believe he has turned into a cat and has used up a number of his nine lives.

Whilst I would dearly love to be proved wrong and have to eat copious amounts of humble pie I think we would be better off getting rid. I see no future for him at Loftus Road.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Perhaps the most telling thing for me was his agent saying he had been touted around English clubs but there was no interest. That speaks volumes. He produced consistently for one season in the Championship several years ago now and has a real reputation as having the wrong kind of attitude. Why would any Premiership club bother for either playing or any other reason? I was amazed Fulham gave him a chance and that didn't work out so well for either him of them. If he ends up at somewhere like Milan I'll start to believe he has turned into a cat and has used up a number of his nine lives.

Whilst I would dearly love to be proved wrong and have to eat copious amounts of humble pie I think we would be better off getting rid. I see no future for him at Loftus Road.
        Totally agree, good post.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I still love the guy. Despite our failures in recent seasons he was still the most exciting player we had. I'd love him to get another chance as I think this new formation would suit him down to the ground, but I can accept that his attitude is shocking. If he stays I'd be happy, if he goes I'll be disappointed but it's inevitable. Here's hoping he stays and plays a blinder!

Comment

Until we sign a creative player who can pick a pass, do something away from the norm then adel has to stay because at the moment remy and austins goals depend on it
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Excellent post!

Even some of the biggest Adel fan's must start questioning him...

It's a bit like Morrison. I was huge fan of his and even though I new he had his fair share of problems, I'd push that to the side as he was young and thought he'd grow out of it plus he's got bag's of potential. But his latest antics were just a step too far, and I've come to release he'll never change and probably do more harm than good if he came here.

....Same as Adel, no matter how much we want him to he'll never change!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Excellent post!
                How exactly?

He played for two awful prem sides, got us up in the first place, did well in Serie A, and as a youngster according to old TH hands was the most gifted they'd ever seen.

Don't let prejudice get in the way of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  How exactly?

He played for two awful prem sides, got us up in the first place, did well in Serie A, and as a youngster according to old TH hands was the most gifted they'd ever seen.

The only good points you made about Adel were a about the only 1 real good season he had 3 year's ago, admittedly a good performance in Serie A but still they decided to let him go and about him being gifted as a 'youngster'.... sorry but the above 3 don't quite cut it for me in 'today's' QPR team. It doesn't excuse he's notorious bad attitude, his lack of professionalism how he hasn't stayed fit and made no effort to fight for his place like everyone else!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

How exactly?

The reality is he has had two and half years worth of Premiership football in the last three years. Looking at him in isolation he has produced nothing more than sporadic flashes and has at times looked totally out of his depth. He has little pace, his set pieces and shooting are generally awful. He doesn't really track back and doesn't like releasing the ball. He doesn't fit into most systems of play.

On the plus side he offers unpredictability which sometimes does produce that moment of magic although can also work against us. My view, and I fully accept others disagree, is that he doesn't offer enough at Premiership level and that's without even looking at his attitude. If his agent was on the level in his comments it would seem most managers agree.

Serie A is not as strong a league and is a slower pace so he is probably better suited to playing over there. They are also traditionally more tolerant of prima donnas.

Comment

How exactly?

The most gifted Spurs fans had ever seen !
                      Behave yerself have you never heard of Glen Hoddle, John White ?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Ardiles, waddle, bale, ginola and gascoigne. Ha ha ha.

Comment

The reality is he has had two and half years worth of Premiership football in the last three years. Looking at him in isolation he has produced nothing more than sporadic flashes and has at times looked totally out of his depth. He has little pace, his set pieces and shooting are generally awful. He doesn't really track back and doesn't like releasing the ball. He doesn't fit into most systems of play.

On the plus side he offers unpredictability which sometimes does produce that moment of magic although can also work against us. My view, and I fully accept others disagree, is that he doesn't offer enough at Premiership level and that's without even looking at his attitude. If his agent was on the level in his comments it would seem most managers agree.

Serie A is not as strong a league and is a slower pace so he is probably better suited to playing over there. They are also traditionally more tolerant of prima donnas.
                          A very good very well put summary

Comment

How many times did he even play at Spurs for them to form an opinion on Adel over the likes of Hoddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Ardiles, waddle, bale, ginola and gascoigne. Ha ha ha.
                              And obviously Adel fit's into that list!
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Or even John Pratt....

Comment

Working...
                                X