Forum issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum issues

anyone else having problems since the site was down the other night??

Seems to freeze a bit.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Been fine for me, delete cookies and try logging in again?

Comment

If i go into a thread and arrow back out of it... it whirls for a bit but takes me back to stay in the thread...

i do hope that makes sense?

Comment

but very frustrating to have to click bk twice to get bk to original screen!

Comment

What device and browser are you using? I'm not that technically minded, but will help someone more savvy to assist you

Comment

google chrome browser....

doesnt happen on other site except this 1

dell desktop

Comment

Yeah, I use chrome. Tried to replicate what you have been doing but it's been fine. Got any add ons on your browser? Possibly that maybe fubaring it might try disabling them to see if it helps.

Comment

ok mate will take a look cheers...

Comment

lone

since it went down the other day my testicles have gone dlourescent lime greeen and expanded,to the size of grapefruits ,has anybody else noticed the same thing or else im of to the doctor
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I also use Chrome, not had any issues so far.

Did you try to clear the cookies, try it on firefox or IE to see if it still happens, but do let us know on this thread.

Comment

I keep finding a lot of depressing threads. Apart from that it seems OK.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          I keep finding a lot of depressing threads. Apart from that it seems OK.
                          . Ditto.

I'm on Ipad, if that helps.
                          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                            If i go into a thread and arrow back out of it... it whirls for a bit but takes me back to stay in the thread...

i do hope that makes sense?
                            Same here.

Comment

Hi,

I've tried to replicate the issue in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. IE on Windows, and the others on windows, ubuntu and android without luck.

Could affected folks try resetting their browser settings?

https://support.google.com/chrome/an...96214?hl=en-GB (chrome)
                              https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...s-fix-problems (firefox)
                              http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737 (IE)

The unplanned downtime in the middle of the day on 23.7 followed a period of eratic performance from the server which culminated in the machine locking up hard. Following advice from the manufacturer (HP) I ordered a replacement power supply upgrade kit which uprated the server to contain two power supplies for redundancy. Fitting it took me a good couple hours on Tuesday evening this week as the procedure involved disassembling the entire rear section of the server, including removing the motherboard. Monitoring shows that the performance of the server (and specifically this site) has been more uniform since the potentially faulty part was switched out.

Comment

Working...
                              X