Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keane

http://www.squawka.com/news/united-d...ntracts/145829

This is my favourite line. "Keane impressed during his loan spell with QPR in the second half of last season" What have they been smoking?

Strange decision that

Comment

Think we should buy him. Awesome player clearly.

Comment

Truly one of the worst players I have seen for us and we have had some stinkers over the years. No way will be ever make it at Manure. To me wasn't even Championship standard.

Maybe he could have a loan spell with Fulham.

Comment

Agree, he was clearly out of his depth when playing for us. A new season, a new start and who knows
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Looked way out of depth in the Championship. Best thing for him is a stint at a League 1 club.

Comment

I'd like to know who the F##k he impressed ? I don't think he made much of an impression, no goals in how many games from someone who's meant to be playing below his standard,
              DO ME A FAVOUR,

Comment

one of the worst strikers i've seen down here in many a year , come back priskin all is forgiven

Comment

Fat Bob Taylor left a better impression
                  Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Come to think of it he did hit the woodwork once. Unfortunately it was when he slipped and grazed the post with his knee as opposed to ball going anywhere near the goal.

Comment

Absolutely awful for us. Not his fault though, we should never have even considered him in our situation.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Absolutely awful for us. Not his fault though, we should never have even considered him in our situation.
                        You are right. It would have been far more appropriate is we had been in the Conference as opposed to Championship.

Comment

I'd rather have Dave Agy back....... At least he knew he was carp and gave it his best shot.......

Comment

Just looked like he didnt have a clue half the time

We are English and Rangers by the Grace of God.

Sent to destroy Chelsea scum, we are the chosen.

@QPRMasterRace

Comment

Working...
                            X