brentford v fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brentford v fulham

Great innit!! Who will you be cheering for?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Can they both lose?
    QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Busy Bees off course, always like to see our little brother win!!!

Comment

Brentford every time. Nothing against them - they are football celery as far as I'm concerned: what is there to like or dislike?

Fulham on the other hand (the "we will never play you again" chants we had to endure when we were relegated from the Prem twice, the 6-0 and the "ambition" sign, that night at Craven Cottage when we gifted them three goals with Laurel and Hardy defending...). Well, if ever there was football karma, it was their reject Bobby sticking in the 90th minute goal that meant we swapped places in the top flight with them. I just hope they enjoy their big day out at Griffin Park because the next season their London derby with be Leighton Orient...

Comment

definitely Brentford, i know they hate us ,but i`d much rather them than fulham , Brentford are a proper club with proper support ,fulham are just a joke
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

The bees to sting em

Comment

Brentford for me.
              I live very near the Bees, I remember their FA Cup run in 1989. I went to the Man City home and Blackburn and Scousers away matches. There was fans from all over West London for those games.
              What peed me off at the time was the Bees anti QPR songs even though we were there backing them. Never mind I still have a soft spot for the cousins from TW8.

Comment

Brentford for me. Went to school by the ground and we used to get free tickets to help boost their crowd when we were kids so happy to see them turn them over

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  I remember their FA Cup run in 1989. I went to the Man City home and Blackburn and Scousers away matches. There was fans from all over West London for those games.
                  Indeed. I was at both Ewood Park and Anfield alongside my best mate, who has been Brentford man and boy (I blame his parents )

Comment

The only thing I'm cheering for is the start of the proper league.... THE PREMIERSHIP!!!!!!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Brentford.

Was my old man's team and was the first team i ever see live.That was in 1973 when i was 5,and he would take me to most home games.This lasted up until 1978 when i went to Rangers with a mate from school and his old man and became hooked.But that's what happens when you are a kid lol.

My uncle was Fulham though,went to every home and away game back then and used to give me all the programmes.At least they were genuine fans back then.

Comment

for natalie swayer alone.....brentford......id use her used doctor white for tea bags!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Brentford every time. Nothing against them - they are football celery as far as I'm concerned: what is there to like or dislike?

Fulham on the other hand (the "we will never play you again" chants we had to endure when we were relegated from the Prem twice, the 6-0 and the "ambition" sign, that night at Craven Cottage when we gifted them three goals with Laurel and Hardy defending...). Well, if ever there was football karma, it was their reject Bobby sticking in the 90th minute goal that meant we swapped places in the top flight with them. I just hope they enjoy their big day out at Griffin Park because the next season their London derby with be Leighton Orient...
                          Definately this.

Brother is a Bees fan, would be nice to see them get one over the Flumps.

Comment

If I had to pick it would be brentford but not overly fussed either way.

Comment

C'mon Fulham.

No problem with them. Never had.

Brentford though..........Middlesex wanchors
                              Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Working...
                              X