Ale Faurlin awarded new QPR contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ale Faurlin awarded new QPR contract

...as (more or less) revealed by Ian Taylor on latest QPR Podcast.

Hope the wages are less than before and a good bonus in place, we need to start looking after the books.

Congratulations to Ale.

Comment

Just hope he keeps fit and injury free, a great talent who on his day is class
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

agreed if fully fit a good squad addition!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Great news, can definitely do a job in the prem, assuming he is back to 100%.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

hipp,hipp Hurra
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Glad to hear he's getting a new contract.
              If we get the Ali Faurlin who was playing an absolute blinder against Derby at home, before he picked up his unfortunate injury, it will only benefit us greatly.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing him play in the PL again.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Great news. Excellent player when fit and key in the prem breaking opponents play up, which is so crucial.

Comment

fantastic news!

Comment

Would like to see him & JB tried as CM pairing. Think someone mentioned previously would allow Joey to push forward a bit more. Needs to be fully recovered from his injury though as no room for passengers in PL.

Comment

Love ale,nearly as much as padula.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Wow never saw that coming, though he's was a gonna this summer.

Comment

Superb news. We could have a cracking bunch of lads starting next season at this rate.

Comment

Probably in a corner by myself here,but cannot get excited about re signning Faulin, after his first tragic injury he looked a shadow of his former self on his return,can he come back even to that level,i am not sure.We have looked after Faulin very well paying him over 2.5 million in wages for very little return over the last 2 years,yes of course he was under contract,however now that has finished I cannot understand offering a new one unless its pay as you play type thing.

Do not understand the love in with Faulin, its funny how a very average players become so popular.

Retreats to corner wearing tin hat.

Comment

Working...
                              X