Just attended funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just attended funeral

In Birmingham attending funeral of former Zulu associate.

Got me thinking life is way to short guys so let's put our differences aside and back the boys to wembley and beyond as things can change in the blink of an eye. We bicker and row but we all have a common love QPR

So until the end of play offs let's unite and COYRS

To my buddy RIP and hope the brum stay up on Saturday in your memory 'keep right on'

Sorry for your loss mate but I echo your sentiments . At the end of the day were all in it together so might as well try and drag the boys through by hook or by crook the end result is what counts COYRS

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Sorry for your loss mate but I echo your sentiments . At the end of the day were all in it together so might as well try and drag the boys through by hook or by crook the end result is what counts COYRS

This

Sorry to hear this Wests
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        yes, but perhaps we could also try to remember that life is too short to fret about football. By all means we can be delirious or sad when we win or lose, but at the end of the day it is a sport and an entertainment not the be all and end all of our lives.

As for it's the end result that matters, yes, it is. Ask Mourinho/Chelsea and Simeone/Atl Madrid if it's winning or style that matters.
        Yes, QPR have often been dire to watch this season, but if they scrape a 1-0 agg victory over Wigan and a narrow win or penalty shootout in the final we will all forget about the endless 'QPR 0' games we have endured this season.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          yes, but perhaps we could also try to remember that life is too short to fret about football. By all means we can be delirious or sad when we win or lose, but at the end of the day it is a sport and an entertainment not the be all and end all of our lives.

As for it's the end result that matters, yes, it is. Ask Mourinho/Chelsea and Simeone/Atl Madrid if it's winning or style that matters.
          Yes, QPR have often been dire to watch this season, but if they scrape a 1-0 agg victory over Wigan and a narrow win or penalty shootout in the final we will all forget about the endless 'QPR 0' games we have endured this season.
          Nail on the head!

sorry to hear about your mate Wests!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            In Birmingham attending funeral of former Zulu associate.

Got me thinking life is way to short guys so let's put our differences aside and back the boys to wembley and beyond as things can change in the blink of an eye. We bicker and row but we all have a common love QPR

So until the end of play offs let's unite and COYRS

To my buddy RIP and hope the brum stay up on Saturday in your memory 'keep right on'
            Well said West ..............................but there are some right b*stards on here that are always looking for trouble...I could name em!

Comment

sorry for your loss westie..........though i still have painfull memories of a zulu attack at new street after west brom away facup 83.....some of 'northolt' didnt shower themselves in glory in that incident!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Cheers gents

Comment

Working...
                X