Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just watched highlights from Blackburn and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just watched highlights from Blackburn and....

Hope is reborn
    The error from Green was critical - assuming that they scraped a representative range of "highlights" we were much more in that game than I realised. Could well have got something against an inform side. How about we all have a regroup, take a deep breath and support the team for whatever remains of the season. Then have a moan and a bash at whoever seems the most deserving target AFTER the fat lady has sung (hopefully at Wembley -actually that would be likely to be a rather more attractive songstress but I digress). A case in point is young Keane -from the descriptions I've read he missed a second half sitter -actually it was within a hairsbreadth of being a really coolly taken chance -plus the lay off in the first half was also really good. It doesn't take much brain to realise the difference a hostile or supportive crowd can make. Now I know I hardly have the right to make the plea - I don't get to enough games these days and I bow my head to those poor souls who braved the Lancashire air - but come on boys try to be positive , get back on the rollercoaster and cheer the lads on Saturday.You never know the team might respond! You R's!

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Hope is reborn
    The error from Green was critical - assuming that they scraped a representative range of "highlights" we were much more in that game than I realised. Could well have got something against an inform side. How about we all have a regroup, take a deep breath and support the team for whatever remains of the season. Then have a moan and a bash at whoever seems the most deserving target AFTER the fat lady has sung (hopefully at Wembley -actually that would be likely to be a rather more attractive songstress but I digress). A case in point is young Keane -from the descriptions I've read he missed a second half sitter -actually it was within a hairsbreadth of being a really coolly taken chance -plus the lay off in the first half was also really good. It doesn't take much brain to realise the difference a hostile or supportive crowd can make. Now I know I hardly have the right to make the plea - I don't get to enough games these days and I bow my head to those poor souls who braved the Lancashire air - but come on boys try to be positive , get back on the rollercoaster and cheer the lads on Saturday.You never know the team might respond! You R's!
    good post, BUT more chance of getting blood out of a stone than the majority here responding to that request......!!!!
    We are in a relegation battle after all!

Comment

Would seem to me that the fans attempt to be positive every game.

Then we take the pitch and...

Comment

Hope is reborn
        . A case in point is young Keane -from the descriptions I've read he missed a second half sitter -actually it was within a hairsbreadth of being a really coolly taken chance -
        I posted the same thing about Keanes chance where he hit the post, from behind the goal it was a nifty piece of footwork ( not seen the 'highlights' though ) although TW is right, I can't agree about hope being reborn, I haven't seen a convincing game this season BUT it's the hope that kills ya Eh !
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

We was absolutely dreadful and if the highlights showed different, they lied.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            We was absolutely dreadful and if the highlights showed different, they lied.
            Correct !
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Yes we're creating decent chances but we can't finish them! Austin should fix that problem though, as he has done all season so we will definately have a chance in the play offs. But the woeful defending at times is a cause for concern,
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                Yes we're creating decent chances but we can't finish them! Austin should fix that problem though, as he has done all season so we will definately have a chance in the play offs. But dthe woeful defending at times is a cause for concern,
                As you say, we created a couple of good chances but I lost count of how many Blackburn had. Could easily have been 5 or 6 nil.

Comment

Personally trust the views and opinions of those that made the effort to attend in person rather then a highlights package put together by the club which will show excatly whats it suggest 'Highlights'

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Personally trust the views and opinions of those that made the effort to attend in person rather then a highlights package put together by the club which will show excatly whats it suggest 'Highlights'
                    that's the problem mate, notice the people who are saying its not all bad, haven't been to the last 2 away games!.. the armchair with highlights is more comfortable

Comment

You always see the game differently from the TV, lost count at the number of games I have seen and then watched the highlights later to see a completely different game. It works both ways too, good live - poor on TV and poor live - good on TV
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The error from Green was critical
                        I would have said Keane's failure to get a shot away when he was clean through was critical... Green's error just made it 2-0 when it could have been 1-0....

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          You always see the game differently from the TV, lost count at the number of games I have seen and then watched the highlights later to see a completely different game. It works both ways too, good live - poor on TV and poor live - good on TV
                          "Good live - poor on tv AND poor live - good on tv"

So true.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Ive never known a match that is poor live to be good on TV

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Ive never known a match that is poor live to be good on TV
                              They cut out the worst parts of a poor game, so if you saw it live it must look better....
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X