Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
    See in a funny way we are more suited to prem league football, change the two centre backs and we have a team that would be far better suited to prem league football. Its very rare that the best footballing team win the championship, Cardiff weren't last year neither were we when we won it, its fast its physical and its quite direct , now i like the slow more European build up, you get more time in the premier league , more time on the ball and better players produce better quality when given time. In this league we are shut down very quickly and you can rush even the best players in the world and they will make mistakes, hence why premier league clubs struggle when playing lower league clubs in cup competitions , best game ive seen this season was home against Middlesbrough and they stood off and allowed us to play
    this is a strange and often true fact

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      I agree Kev

Puts that out and then says this

Whats he expect when he makes a statement like he has

Baffling that people hang on his every word
      The guy ain't all there, why anyone would listen to a word the brown nosing weasel says is beyond me.
      If he told me the grass was green and the sky was blue, I'd double check.

Comment

• To be fair we could have a decent squad IF we went up looking at it.

Green, Cesar, Dunne, Hill, Hughes, Simpson, Traore, Phillips, Hoilett, Barton, Mbia, Granero, Park, Remy, Hoilett, Austin, Ale Faurlin, Tarbs, Onuoha.

That's taking out all the Zamora, SWP, Johnson, O'Neill, Benayoun and Loans.

Add some more youngsters to that squad with a Laudrup and I think we COULD do well

Comment

• Scott for pens
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            To be fair we could have a decent squad IF we went up looking at it.

Green, Cesar, Dunne, Hill, Hughes, Simpson, Traore, Phillips, Hoilett, Barton, Mbia, Granero, Park, Remy, Hoilett, Austin, Ale Faurlin, Tarbs, Onuoha.

That's taking out all the Zamora, SWP, Johnson, O'Neill, Benayoun and Loans.

Add some more youngsters to that squad with a Laudrup and I think we COULD do well
            That mass suicide at loftus rd this Saturday called off then?

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
              Ellerslie Rd for hangings only, upper loft for wrist slitting and throwing yourself off the top.....can see it now!!!!!!!
              Last edited by twranger; 25-02-2014, 08:15 PM. Reason: spelling error!

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                Ellerslie Rd for hangings only, upper loft for wrist slitting and throwing yourself of the top.....can see it now!!!!!!!
                blimey, you actually made me laugh with that comment tw lol
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  blimey, you actually made me laugh with that comment tw lol
                  don't be surprised mate....i'm a genuinely humorous fella in "real life"!!

Comment

• can we have the stoning section in the paddock. dont think i could climb many stairs after puffing a 10 bag.

Comment

• Self flagellation in sth Africa rd???
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        don't be surprised mate....i'm a genuinely humorous fella in "real life"!!
                        I actually make this a funnier comment hitman!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

can we have the stoning section in the paddock. dont think i could climb many stairs after puffing a 10 bag.
                          I'm gonna opt for the asphyxi-vvank option held in the Ellerslie rd toilets

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                            Ummm...

Arry's public execution has been put on hold?

Comment

• Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                              Ummm...

Arry's public execution has been put on hold?

hell no. harry is in the dug out which will be converted into a ....................

just edited that last bit out. we can make jokes about stoning and asphyxiation and hangings but we cant mention the g.. c..... for fear of upsetting the people with funny hats.
                              Last edited by Hitman34; 25-02-2014, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                I actually make this a funnier comment hitman!
                                yeah, like you know me!!!!.........stop assuming things yet again fella. you know nowt!

Comment

Working...
                                X