• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin back in light training

Who said??

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
      Who said??
      Cant see the picture cos he cant even get that right, but i would bet my life its one of his mongo jokes and it will be an austin allegro or something.

Comment

just right click and press open in new tab
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          just right click and press open in new tab
          Yeah im going to be bothered with his history aint i.

Comment

we've been infiltrated by some right weird fckers today
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Cant see the picture cos he cant even get that right, but i would bet my life its one of his mongo jokes and it will be an austin allegro or something.
                Why so angry? Is it lack of female interest or just a miserable life? Or both?

Comment

You carry on making youre shite five year old kiddy jokes using pictures and i will carry on being extremely pissed off our season is in total trouble cos of the bloke you are making jokes over yeah.
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 12-02-2014, 09:24 PM.

Comment

this thread broke my heart into a thousand pieces!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      You carry on making youre shite five year old kiddy jokes using pictures and i will carry on being extremely pissed off our season is in total trouble cos of the bloke you are making jokes over yeah.
                      You donīt like picture jokes. Okay. Bad game against Derby. Yes. A normal reaction to these things. No. So, what about my questions to you. Why so angry? Or isnīt it anger? Maybe you just trying to act tougher than you actually are?

Comment

You are so sensitive facto
                        Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 12-02-2014, 09:37 PM.
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Fuucck off Swede. How is that funny? Our season is going down the drain & you're making jokes as stupid as this one tugging at peoples heart strings. I dont care what anyone says, QPR is more then just a game on a Saturday, just not funny kid
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                            You donīt like picture jokes. Okay. Bad game against Derby. Yes. A normal reaction to these things. No. So, what about my questions to you. Why so angry? Or isnīt it anger? Maybe you just trying to act tougher than you actually are?
                            Its the internet, you cant be tough on the internet.
                            All youre crap picture jokes are shite. Making people think our best player is back in training. Ha ha ha ha. Hilarious.
                            That Lewis bloke says Green is rubbish and gets bullied to fark, you do shite like this and no person says a word.

Comment

must say i was a tad ruffled at it....not really in the best taste at the moment swede but you seem a good lad in general.....any pics of fit blonde swedes be much better!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X