Harry on ITV panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry on ITV panel

It's got good fans, great stadium, good manager fantastic club. (heard that line before)

Ok so maybe he was talking about Liverpool as they played, or maybe inter, barcelona, Real no Bournemouth!

Come on harry I know you're biased but you don't want to be put away in a retirement home.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Eh?
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Harry lives down there and has a strong connection to Bournemouth, what's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
        Harry lives down there and has a strong connection to Bournemouth, what's the problem?
        It's a chance for WeAre to be negative again. Just for no reason.
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I don't get it, the only reason he probably is on the panel is due to his Bournemouth connections... so it's only reasonable that he pays a few compliments. What's the problem?

Comment

Maybe he's looking at Suarez or Brett Pitman

Comment

What's he supposed to say about them ? A club close to his heart so would expect nothing but compliments

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                It's a chance for WeAre to be negative again. Just for no reason.
                Yes what's the point of pissing yourself off for the day?!

Comment

Comment

Pointless thread of drivel,lock it ;)
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                      Yes what's the point of pissing yourself off for the day?!
                      He's having another bad day at the office/work/mackieD's
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What????!!!!....why is he not training the players, or negotiating with all these linked players!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          What????!!!!....why is he not training the players, or negotiating with all these linked players!!!
                          Because he's already signed 2 strikers, 1 playmaker midfielder and a couple of defender's. He's just waiting to reveal all on deadline day out of his range rover window...
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            Because he's already signed 2 strikers, 1 playmaker midfielder and a couple of defender's. He's just waiting to reveal all on deadline day out of his range rover window...
                            Well deserves a day off then!.......or was he watching a player???

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Well deserves a day off then!.......or was he watching a player???
                              Hmmm my money's on Saurez
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X